Punish my slave

em52388

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
I recently acquired a new slave. She is still learning her likes and limits. And as there are an infinite number of ways to help her learn I would like some ideas for punishments and tasks for her to complete. We are not physically together so the tasks need to be things she can do on her own and she has only household items for the time being. Lets all have some fun teaching her what she signed up for. :D

thicknloadedd

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 17, 2016
Cairo, Egypt
Punish your Slave

Ask her to tie her nipples together with a wire, thin shoelace or if she has laundry pegs to tie those to a rope so she has two clamps on her nipples with a rope between them. With a secondary rope tied to the middle of the rope holding the clamps tie one end to the wrist of the hand she uses the most tight. Her punishment if done the above correctly is to lay on her back and using her hand that has the rope tied to the wrist, she must masturbate without lifting her head. the objective is to stretch her nipples.

This is Mild. Let me know if you need anything further.

25 Male DOM Switch.

em52388

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
I like this one. I'll be sure to let you know how it goes when we do this.

Jsmiles02

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 24, 2016
Punish your slave.

Yes have her kneel on rice for 30 minutes with a bar of soap in her mouth with her hands on top of her head.

shayla

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2015
Make her drink ten glasses of water and tell her to go for a 3 hour walk. She is not allowed to use a washroom while walking. While she is walking get her to ask 3 guys if they would like a blowjob. If they say yes then she must blow them.

Featured Threads

New Personals