PunishmyClit

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 8, 2014
Southern Coast, USA
There's a heaviness in my heart.

No, not pain...more like a fullness. Weight. Substance. My heart beats solidly in my chest, a little faster now..a little slower. Undulating waves of something I cannot quite describe. Belonging? Not sure. But it's there.

Has always been there, in the recesses. A small little feeling, waiting to step out into the light. Now that the shadow has passed, this...something is making itself known. It's weighty. It has depth, and volume, and mass.

It feels a little heavy. Full.

Ripe, perhaps.

rstorm1973

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2015
Waiting is not always bad. Sometimes it comes with anticipation and excitement.

Hdarkmoon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 15, 2015
waiting

are you waiting for someone? are you waiting for something? is it that you are looking to turn this heavy heart into a fluttering one? still as full as it is now? are you looking to give love and get love? is this waiting that you are doing for this feeling to become more? are you waiting for someone to drag it out of you? what, may I ask, is it that you are waiting for?

PunishmyClit

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 8, 2014
Southern Coast, USA
are you waiting for someone? are you waiting for something? is it that you are looking to turn this heavy heart into a fluttering one? still as full as it is now? are you looking to give love and get love? is this waiting that you are doing for this feeling to become more? are you waiting for someone to drag it out of you? what, may I ask, is it that you are waiting for?

It's...difficult to express. I'm not entirely sure, except that the something for which I have been waiting may be close...? Gah. I suck at explaining things. Have you ever had someone who meant a lot to you, but you accidentally hurt them...and they still wanted you anyway? I am in a situation like that. I chose someone over him and I know it hurt him, he remained my good friend and waited for me to come to my senses, and now he's here. (I didn't choose him initially because of distance, only reason.)
There's this feeling that I don't know what it is...but it's there, fluttering around the edges, moving forward into the light. It's hope and potential and...?? *sigh*

I am not really waiting on him, he's always been here...but we are doing a trial just to see how it works for us. Love is always something worth waiting for, and while I thought I was going to find it in my last D/s I didn't. But I feel like it's a possibility in this one, if we pursue it..I already know that that he has deeper feelings for me. I might have feelings for him..I'm not sure. My heart feels full, but I'm not sure what it is.

So for now it's just.... waiting.

Hdarkmoon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 15, 2015
well

so some advice that was given to me, step back, look at the relationship, is it healthy? is it right for you AND him?

Featured Threads

New Personals