Introduce Yourself

slaveslut

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 16, 2008
well my name is paul and im relly into tight rubber and bondage .i am a sub and am pretty experienced as i was preveiously in a 24/7 realationship with a mistress for about a year we broke up as i am young and didnt want to be a permenent slave at the time . i guess i wanted some romance. i joined kinktalk to make friends and talk about fetishes .i like kinky stories so feel free to send me any

Insanity

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 31, 2009
www.tensionclub.co.uk
Just thought i would drop in, say Hi and introduce myself.
I am Insanity:eek: , no nothing to do with my mental status more because of the work that i do.

I came into the lifestyle in April last year, so i am still fairly new and learning, i have a need for knowledge and love to ask questions and understand what makes people tick and why we are who we are and enjoy the things we do.

I have a partner (TensionRoom101) who encourages me and is forever answering my questions and teaching me new things, hes on this site somewhere so a few of you may have come across him from time to time.

Looking forward to getting to know people, feel free to say Hello, i dont bite honest ;)

sarah

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 28, 2009
Hi my name is sarah. i have been reading some of the posts here and want to say thank you for validating some of my feelings and thoughts on things. i havent had an opportunity to really discuss Master/slave topics, concerns or questions with anyone before. This appears to be a great place. Thank you for allowing me to join.

TGSlaveCaitlin

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Trans
  • Slave
Mar 1, 2009
oxnard
i'm caitlin this is my first post.

good eveing all,

i'm caitlin, a collared 24/7/365 mtf slave that is married to my godess. i'm pre-transition due to living situation but Goddess and i desire to turn me into a sex toy with extreme physical modification and some minor brainwashing so that i'm a bimbo on command and when not i still have some bimbo tendincies. Goddess loves that i know how to use my mind and wishes it intact.

i'm a photographer, and private security and due to my job no profile pic will be up by order of my Goddess.

Godess is new to the world of BDSM and Owner/slave and i am bad about getting what i want because of my experiance.

if anyone is local to ventura county, california we are looking to meet others serious about the lifestyle.

thank you and have a good day.

slave caitlin

interesting

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 15, 2009
My intro

My name is 'Interesting', and I hope to live up to it.

I'm not as active here as I could be but I thought I'd just let you know about my kinks.

I'm into costumes, games, some bondage and role-playing. I also enjoy nudity.

I have a clear superhero fetish, any heroine, really, though I do have my favorites - Ravager and Supergirl, look them up if you want). I like sexy costumes, things that reveal a lot and cover only the bare minimum.

As for games, I like ToD (played online only) and I've played strip scrabble live (always up for a game of the latter).

I'm slowly learning the arts of rope bondage and Shibari; I'm not necessarily very good at it yet but I'm learning.

As for role-playing, it can be table-top, live-action or simply part of erotic foreplay. It's the pretending that turns me on, regardless of context.

I am involved with my girlfriend (our seventh year as I write this) and she joins me in my experimentations. We're still discovering ourselves and our shared sexuality and desires, as I'm sure we'll be doing all our lives anyway.

It is my pleasure to join you in this endeavour.

Master_Emanon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2009
Comment

I go by Emanon, though my name isn’t Emanon yet I have been going by that name for over ten years both on and offline, Emanon of course being no name spelled backwards, no name meaning unclassified not fit into any one box.

I am 21 years old, have been brought up in the BDSM lifestyle since the age of ten, and starting training as a Dom at the age of ten doing minor things at first then moving up to more and more responsibilities as my experience grew, training was done by the time I was 16, and have been a Master since, now having two real life collared slaves,, and several subs.

I work as a freelance carpenter, and photographer when my schedule permits it, both taking photos and building things with my hands are both passions of mines. As well as writing, mostly bdsm poems, and BDSM stories and erotica/sadistic erotica.

In my free time i surf the net and give task to a few net cyber subs who occupy my time on the net. As well as read constantly, preferably history, biographies and philosophy books.

I joined here and kink talk because I enjoy forum sites and meeting others in the lifestyle.

Last edited:

Belle

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 28, 2009
The name is Belle and I'm Canadian. I'm 20 years old and enjoying life.

I don't tend to put myself in either the dom or sub category and so I guess that puts me in the switch category. There are times where I want nothing but control and then others where being controlled is the only thing that makes me happy. I'm fairly new to the whole thing and so the more I can learn and absorb, the better. (That means "be my friend and educate me!" Haha. Kidding. Kind of...)

My kinks consist of light bondage, orgasm control, masturbation, vibrator play, spanking, dares, and nudity.

My limits are no public, no insertions, nothing permanent, no scat/pee, no family, nothing illegal, no anal, no extreme pain and no blood.

Oh and I have a webcam, MSN and Yahoo Messenger. So... If my brief intro has left you intrigued, send me a private message for contact info.

Have a kinky day, all!
Love, Belle.

MaleToy90

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 23, 2009
UK
Hey, I'm... well, the name doesn't matter ;p

I'm 19 right now, a psychology student, but for how much longer I don't know, I'm not exactly great at the reports and things, but good at the practical side of things, the listening, sometimes the advice, reading people, etc.

I'm usually quite sarcastic, fairly opinionated, and I've been told very down to earth. I have a love of rock, especially the old school classics.

I found this site by accident, but I had fun on getdare and I found talking to like-minded people on there to be somewhat liberating, so thought I'd give this a try too, it seemed to make sense.

Anyway, anything else you can just ask ;p

Passenger

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 29, 2009
Hi all,

I'm somebody who has been browsing this forum and getdare forum, just everyday a little until my curiosity was too much and I needed to register :) I must confess I don't know what to think about all of this, I mean, I feel very excited with the things I read about here (like CFNM, orgasm control, nudity...) but I'm not sure if it would be too crazy to play like that...

The crazy thing is that a lot of people is younger than me but they seem to be very experienced in all this kinky things!! Well, I registered here and not in getDare because I understand this forum is for 18+, so I feel much better here... looking for people to teach me many things, if I dare to learn them! :)

P.S. The forum rules when you register say something against making sexual-oriented comments... that text should be revised, shouldn't it? :D

depp

sysop
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Staff member
Nov 20, 2007
Nice yo have you here!

P.S. The forum rules when you register say something against making sexual-oriented comments... that text should be revised, shouldn't it? :D

I went ahead and made that change. We allow sexual comments here :)

Krystal

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Hello everybody *waves*

erm, i guess i figured i should make one of these :p lol....

Haha not really sure what to say here. Well my name is Krystal (if you haven't figured it out yet) I came here from getdare like a number of people for various reasons.
well i'm an online submissive, an offline i do have a mistress, its not a 24/7 thing just on occasion. I'm not really here for anything in particular, just chatting an meeting new people.

Any who that's my lil intro. So....

*runs off*

monkeysrock

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 30, 2009
Howdey

Hi there!

I'm MonkeysRock (and they do) from GetDare. Well I'm actually from West London. I'm 19 Male and in the UK. Looking to make new freinds and meet like minded people, have some fun and maybe some sub/dom too :p

Please feel free to PM me :)

M
xx

NoLimits

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 30, 2009
my name is NoLimits im a 23 years old european slave.
Ive got a couple of years experiance in the bdsm scene, so im not all that blue
Ive joined here to educate myself more cause there is always something to learn, maybe can help or teach a few things to others aswell.

not sure what else i could write so if anyone has any questions, send me messages.

Sour Candy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Apr 12, 2009
hm...
i never introduced myself, did i? i'm to lazy to flip back through the pages and check.

i'm 21 years old. i have a vagina, but i don't always fully believe i'm female --strange, i realize. most things fetish related interest me. i'm in the US, in texas right now. formerly of California.

i hope at some time to find a Master who can accept me and train me hard. i want to be broken, and then put back together {i feel like i've said this before}, so that i can become a proper Master/switch some day, and toy properly with the guy and the girl i'm involved with. maybe even take on a couple of my other female friends part time...

fact is, i'm still learning, but i want some experience, badly. gonna have to wait for it, though, because i'm still trying to find my way into a steady living situation. ^^"

PaddleFan

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 2, 2009
Hello, I'm a fairly newcomer to the land of kinks and BDSM. I'm a male in my mid-twenties and I tend towards the dom side of things, though my partner and I trade places. Oh, and I'm not a strawberry.

I think I've always associated spanking with sex in some way. At least as far back as I can remember. Not sure why, as I wasn't spanked or around people who generally were when I was a kid. Maybe it's something that can be built in to one's personality?

Anyway, I grew up with fairly liberial views on sex and considered myself open minded to all sorts of things. Most of them weren't acted on, but I had some partners early on who were vanilla (like myself) but willing to try new things. I didn't really get introduced to anything in the BDSM world until I worked with a woman about four or five years ago who said she was kinky. When I asked what she meant by that, she directed me to her profile on alt.com. It was a bit of an eye opener. Since then I've found myself interested and slowly exploring the milder end of the kink spectrum (spanking, light bondage, roleplaying). To me it's not a lifestyle, more of a way to spice up an already good sex life.

So that's what bring me here, looking to get ideas and share advice, learn what works for some people and not for others. In short, "hi".

Anjelen

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
I hadn't formally introduced myself yet, have i?

So, here goes my basic shpiel...

My name is Guus Pot (no, really)
Though, having found my name to be unpronouncable by most english speaking people, i have adopted the stage name of Anjelen - and as such have had five years' experience as an all-round (if ungrateful) submissive, prior to ten years' experience to date as both an on- and off-stage Dom.
Though my on-stage performances have been limited to 'familliar circle' and have now ceased entirely.
I am an Agnostic, philosophical Taoist/Hedonist, a Pansexual, and am 29.
I have blue eyes and dark-blonde hair, am approximately five foot nine-ish tall, and of average build - if of somewhat pale complexion.

I am adaptable to say the least - even if i do have my preferences, likes, and dislikes, i do realise my lack of turnoffs and my pervertedness is not for all. Key words are -
Safe, Sane, and Consensual
No Permanent Marks
Form And Role
Hurt, but harm none
the three R's - and the three C's
and last but not least romance, pleasure and pain all in the name of humilliation, decadence, hedonism, mutual self-indulgance and simple, plain fun.

cherrydarlingg

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2009
Hii

Well, I'm Cherry :)
I'm also a student, but, I have other 'interests' than most people my age.
I've always been different.

I don't like fitting into the same little molds other people do, especially with my jobs. I hate working 9-5 jobs.

So, that's my story haha

-Cherry

brown

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 14, 2009
NewSlave, ooooo thats me. He got into getDare - KinkTalk through Googling for dares a while back.

He goes (why am I posting int' 3rd person?!) to secondary school and is studying for his GCSEs. He lives in the north-west of England. He has MSN & a webcam, as well a digital camera.

Meh - that's mainly me :)

hello? i witch to be your next slave and i promise to do what so ever u want nd faillingly is purnishmeent for me and you will become my master an i will be your slave for the rest of my time i will be expecting your reply ...................
see you soon my email address [email protected]
thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Anjelen

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
hello? i witch to be your next slave and i promise to do what so ever u want nd faillingly is purnishmeent for me and you will become my master an i will be your slave for the rest of my time i will be expecting your reply ...................
see you soon my email address [email protected]
thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Oh, i get it now... You're just spamming.

His_Einna

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 17, 2009
Yeah, I get PM's from this guy, same message. I've told him to buy a dictionary and learn to type properly, learn the differance between male and female (I'm only seeking girls, and he PM'ed me with a proposition) and then, if still interested, get a sex change. Fingers crossed I won't hear from him again.

Featured Threads

New Personals