Weekend of torture

LiQuiDz

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 26, 2016
I've been very lazy lately it's time to stop, smoked too much weed and the house is a mess, Punishment is required for the whole weekend!

I have the weekend free and I want you to take control of it.
send me task/punishment

punishment can include: weights on ball/nipple; kneeling; ice; icyhot; tabasco; toothpaste; spanking; ruberband; sandpaper; rope; chair; bondage; saranwrap; clothespins; piss; vibrator; candle ;anal ;food -- no public.

34/male

Thank you for punishing me

Last edited:

tairain

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 31, 2016
punishment

Alright, we'll start with a warm up spanking of 100 smacks on your panties on your ass. After that 50 strokes each with a hairbrush and belt on your bare ass. Feel free to report back

LiQuiDz

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 26, 2016
Alright, we'll start with a warm up spanking of 100 smacks on your panties on your ass. After that 50 strokes each with a hairbrush and belt on your bare ass. Feel free to report back

Did it all on bare ass, love the feeling and the smaking sound

hairbrush did a good job, but the belt doesn't really hit hard.. but still ass feel warn :D

Attachments

• IMG_20160901_193314.jpg
    IMG_20160901_193314.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 25

LiQuiDz

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 26, 2016
received some last week end, here the best one by MasterTob, report was send in pm

Hey there,

At first you should think about what you have done. Drink 1 Liter of water. Get naked and put weights on your balls. Then kneel down in a corner, facing the wall with your hands crossed behind your head. Before you kneel, put sandpaper under your knees. Kneel there for 1 hour and think about what you have done wrong the last week.

Then it's time to clean one of your rooms. Keep the weights on your balls, put a bit Tabasco on your cock-head and clean one of your rooms like that. It must be spot-less when you are finished. Once the room is clean, you are allowed to take of the weights and clean your cock.

And as a rule for the whole weekend: Each time you take a piss, you must drink one glass of it.
---

first what woke me up is I needed to pee, as instructed I drank 1 cup of it. at first it wasn't that bad.. but when it's the first thing you drink in the morning the taste kinda last long.

Then I started drinking the water and getting setup
I placed two sheets of sand paper on the floor, I set the timer on the stove for 1hour. tied up weights on my ball and pulling on them making sure the balls get the pain that they deserve. I dropped on the sand paper with my hands behind my head. The Sand paper really hurts for like the first 30mins. It was hard to stand still, my back was hurting and it made me move a little and it scratched my knees on the sand paper, it felt like tiny piece of glass was getting inside. It was getting worst and worst until the pain on my balls started to kick in.

At that point I was barley feeling the pain on my knees anymore, all I could feel was the weights on my balls pulling on them. at first it made me hard, but the pain toke over. Finally the stove timer stopped and I was free to get up

It was now the time to go clean. I never put Tabasco on my cock before (only ass).. so I start dropping some.. not much happening, I reapplied more and start rubbing my cockhead. again not much happened..I started cleaning and if in 5mins I was not felling anything I would apply icyhot instead.

It took about 1,2mins and the burning started it felt like the inside of my cock was burning, it's really not the same feeling as icyhot.. icyhot feels hot.. Tabasco feels like you cockhead is on fire, and it lasted the whole time I cleaned.

Finally it was time to shower, and get rid of the sauce on my dick. I removed the weights on my balls, jump in the shower for what I thought would be a relief.. Hell no, as soon as water got on my cock the burning feeling got way worst. as I write this, I can still feel it, this was a (nice?) surprise!

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 35
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 44

slave552

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 5, 2012
Haha. You should have read the internet first... like you know now water makes it worse :D Well I think you have deserved it :D

You should have put your dick into a fridge cooled joghurt. It cools and the ingreadians helpnto release the tabasco and with it the pain.

I onces jerkt off with tabasco to dare myself. I would never do this again. Even though I read first how to remove it ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals