jessriix

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 1, 2016
Mistress looking for young and hung submissive boy-toy

I'm a mistress looking for a new little sex slave to play with.
I'm interested in obedient boys with big cocks. Message me on kik @ Jessriix, with your age, location, cock size, and kinks.

mintee_sub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2017
New sub looking for a mistress

I am 31 and just getting to know myself as a sub. Please message me on Kik at mintee_sub. I am only interested in serving a female mistress so please no males

aram12

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 10, 2011
I'm looking for ladies interested in a sub/dom relationship. Any level of experience is okay, so don't feel too shy if you're new and just interested in testing the water. All body types welcome as well. Any limits will be discussed and respected, as this should ultimately be a mutually beneficial relationship. Message me with any questions or with an idea of what you would like to see from this and we can get started! (-;

Kik: slutboy4you

Obedient198

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 10, 2017
My kik is ktt198. I'm open to a lot of things... I want to be dominated. Men, trans, women are all welcome. I'm 19 years old.

analaddiction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 15, 2015
Females Only

Searching For An ANAL LOVING FEMALE SLAVE

I Want Someone Talkative, Caring, Adventurous And Overall Fun To Be Around.

Please Have:
-Social Skills
-The Need/Want To Get To Know Me

My Kinks: Anal, Control (Clothing, Grooming, Holes, Orgasms Etc.) Teasing (Mental/Physical), Orgasm Denial, Creampies, Humiliation, Bondage, Blindfolds,Online Play, Bodywriting, Pleasureable Pain, Degradation, Insertions, Panties, Household Items, Temperature Play, Pussy Torture, Nipple Torture, Spit Play, Pet Play, Asshole Worship (Giving), Public Play, Hidden Public Play, Ass Worship (Giving), Body Worship (Giving/Receiving) Wedgies, Enemas, Exhibition.

Dislike: Anything Illegal

General Requirements:
- Obedient
- Committed
- Attentive
- Funny
- Loyal
- Creative
- Pictures Of Tasks/Punishments Given (Face Optional)
- Videos Of Tasks/Punishments Given(Face Optional)
- Kinky
- Slutty Fuck Toy Letting Me Do To You What I Want When I Want*
- Mold You To Be My Perfect Cum Whore

Interested KIK ME@Edward8892

cagr

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 11, 2017
Hey, male, 25, from the UK here. Pretty new to this stuff, but looking for girls/couples to educate me!
KIK: cagr91

mintee_sub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2017
I am brand new to being a sub. I just want to serve but I need a mistress to teach me. Please show me how to be a good little slut. Please have patience with me, I have some trust issues. But once I trust you, I am all yours. My Kik is mintee_sub I hope to hear from you. Thank you for your time. Females only please. I have no interest in serving a man.

DoctorDaring

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 17, 2016
London
An experienced Male Master looking for willing slaves to own or a submissive to send creative tasks to. Feel free to message me.

Kik: DoctorDaring

Missinheaven

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 22, 2016
Mistress is looking for a fit slaveboy
If you want to be that boy message me :)
Kik username: missinheaven

Jamston14

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 19, 2014
Tribute !

Message me jizztin14 on kik
I have lots of pics of my hot gf and love seeing cum tributes and watching guys jack off to her

Czkawka

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 18, 2012
Hi there. I have free weekend and going to make it drunk one Already started drinking. Looking for chat and fun.
Hoping to be so chilled out and drunk that will talk and share any info, photo, teamviewer info
kik: diapperme

34 Male

btw im drunk

Czkawka

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 18, 2012
drunk want to tak and share any infio; teamviever kik etc
wana know my lady family etc kik

kik: diapperme

zompoke

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 15, 2017
Looking for submissive female

Looking for female subs that want to get dominated. Pictures and videos are a must. Your limits will be respected but you must be willing to try new things. I can be kind and gentle, controling or very controlling, degrading, and a lot more, which ever you prefer.with your first message tell me your age, where you live, your limits, and a picture of yourselfDon't be scared to message me kik- zompoke

Featured Threads

New Personals