Kik Mistress For Male Sub

MissAlexis

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 15, 2018
Hello, my name is Alexis and I am 18 years old and just getting into the kink community. I'm very much interested in exploring the world of BDSM and Sub/Dom relationships. I'm looking for a male slave who is in good physical condition/shape. I'm very interested in exploring limits so slaves with few limits are appreciated. Some of my hard requirements for a slave include: anal, ability to send photos and videos, cumplay, and just a general openmindedness. If anyone is interested in potentially being a sub(either short or long term) I can be reached on Kik with the username Alexisj115, in your message state that you are interested in being a sub so I know not to ignore you.

Theheartofdragons

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 14, 2016
Hello, my name is Alexis and I am 18 years old and just getting into the kink community. I'm very much interested in exploring the world of BDSM and Sub/Dom relationships. I'm looking for a male slave who is in good physical condition/shape. I'm very interested in exploring limits so slaves with few limits are appreciated. Some of my hard requirements for a slave include: anal, ability to send photos and videos, cumplay, and just a general openmindedness. If anyone is interested in potentially being a sub(either short or long term) I can be reached on Kik with the username Alexisj115, in your message state that you are interested in being a sub so I know not to ignore you.

if your still looking kik me at dragonwing3

MissAlexis

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 15, 2018
I should not have to be stating this but here I am: I want applicants who are in good physical shape only. If you have to ask yourself whether or not you fit this description then chances are you do not.

MissAlexis

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 15, 2018
Probably no bigger than you being a bloke
I'm afraid I'm not exactly familiar with who you are but I do not appreciate rude comments like this, especially blind accusations from someone whom I do not know or have any inkling of a relationship with. I ask you behave appropriately on this forum as I won't tolerate rude hijackings of my post from some random who I don't even know.

MissAlexis

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 15, 2018
I'm gonna have to ask you to no longer respond to my thread thank you. You haven't offered useful commentary and have consistently made rude off topic comments. Any further responses will be reported to moderators.

Gwamster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 9, 2018
I'm looking for a mistress please kik me at DWilliams294 I'm up for anything

Featured Threads

New Personals