Hope I can find now what I am looking

EmpressQuisse

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 25, 2016
San Jose California
Chastity control is the ultimate form of control over male subs/slaves. It gives me a sense of power that has yet to be surpassed. I know that for a man to give up control of his cock is a gift to his Mistress/Queen/Goddess. And I realize that you give it up in order to please or amuse me. I fully appreciate it and accept your gift. I expect all my chastity slaves to be able to endure for me, and I will not tolerate you if you beg for release any sooner than 1 week. I expect a minimum of 2 weeks from novices, and 4 weeks from those with some experience. I am prepared to negotiate early release, but there will be consequences. In a way I do hope you beg for release, it will allow me to deny you, or punish you, whatever takes my fancy on that given day. Control, that’s the key! If I find you have tampered with your device or lock you will be banished from service to me. I will not tolerate dishonesty. If you are not going to follow my rules you might as well be posting the key to yourself. If you do not already own a device you will be expected to purchase a chastity device suitable to the size of your penis. You will then be expected to purchase a supply of plastic numbered locks. Many devices come with a few as standard, or if you prefer you can purchase one directly from me. I will record the number of the lock and demand photographic evidence at random to ensure it has not been tampered with. If you prefer the absolute security and control of an actual padlock one can be purchased from me personally. I will only allow the use of padlocks purchased from me, this way I have complete control of the lock as I will have the only keys to it. Again, random proof will be required that the device is still locked in place. You will be required to keep a diary of your thoughts and feelings of being locked under my control. I will expect this to be emailed to me each week on a specific day. You will be solely responsible for the cleaning of the device and your personal hygiene while locked up for my pleasure. I will also expect you to learn how to milk yourself if you are to be kept in chastity for longer than 6-8 weeks. I will not be offering to do it in person. I will maintain contact with you on-line 4 days a week via email my email is [email protected]

Featured Threads

New Personals