Homemade Make your own nipple inversion bra

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I've decided to post this after discussing it with someone online. She mention I should share my knowledge so here it is for all to try.
Anyone who has tried nipple inversion will know it can be a fiendish thing, this makes the process continuous by modifying an old bra.

Start with some stiff card and cut two circles about 75mm (3") then make a cut from the edge to the centre in each disk.
inv bra 01.jpg
Roll the disk overlapping the edges until you make a sharp cone shape, then hold with tape.
inv bra 02.jpg
Make a second and trim the bottom edges uniform again.
inv bra 03.jpg
Now simply use a good craft glue to secure them in your bra. You will need to pre-mark position of your nipples by wearing the bra, pinch where your nipple is and pull out, now run a pin though the pinch (careful not to hit your nipple) and repeat on the other.
inv bra 04.jpg

***NOTE: the 3" circle size mentioned is a starting size that works for many average sized tits, its best to experiment with larger sizes before gluing in to make sure yours are right ***
Another tip, make the cones as pointy as possible, flat cones don't work as well. The more you gather the cut edges together the pointer it will be.

To seal the card coat it with photo sealer or similar clear spray on finish, that way it won't absorb moisture and go soft.

When dry wear the bra carefully positioning the cones to press your nipples firmly inwards.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
One of our members has made her own version, she reports that her rather amble bust size required cones made from circles 4.5" diameter instead of the 3" in my design. I should mention that the 3" is simply a starting guide as large tits will indeed need bigger inversion cones.

user34143_pic88514_1487269418.jpg

edgywhore

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
May 21, 2019
Texas, US
@droptokon, I'm eager to try this (I made the cones already and everything), but I just wanted to verify whether this would be safe for long use. I don't see any particular reason it wouldn't be, but still, it's better to be safe than sorry.

Thanks in advance,
A slut ready for pain.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Yes this is one that is safe for longer term use as it doesn't impact blood supply, that said it can become progressively more and more painful so its unlikely you will use it for too long anyway, lol...

edgywhore

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
May 21, 2019
Texas, US
I decided I am going to try to sleep in this, and wow, I already regret my decision. I did @droptokon’s Roll for Snaps activity last night, so my nipples are still quite sore. The cones are much more painful than I imagined, and when I put them in, it was hard for me to even stand up straight. Nevertheless, I’m still going to try to sleep with them in, and I am currently laying on my back trying to take shallow breaths to avoid the pain. I’ve never been able to fall asleep on my back though, so this is sure to be a fun night!

Reactions: NaughtyIrishMom

edgywhore

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
May 21, 2019
Texas, US
So how did the night go? I'm very curious to hear this report.
The night was quite interesting. I went to bed early, around 10pm, wearing a tight sports bra. I don’t have any good glue around, so I just placed the cones in the bra with the hope that they would be held down well enough on their own. 10:00 is quite early for me, so I browsed the internet for awhile, until about 1. Then, I tried to finally go to sleep. As I said, It’s very difficult to sleep on my back, so I turned around trying to find a good position. I tried, but could not force myself to lie on my stomach without supporting most of my weight with my arms, so I ended up lying on my side, and it wasn’t awful. I fell asleep eventually, but I also woke up many times during the night from the discomfort. I woke up around 6AM and took the cones out, mostly because I was very tired and wanted to get some actual sleep. In all, this experience wasn’t incredibly awful, and I’m considering putting the cones back as I go about my day today. I love the idea of being in a lot of pain and having to function normally, so I’ll see how it goes.

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
I just had a fiendish thouth... Maybe... Just maybe... The same technique... could be used... for a... clit inversion panty?

Reactions: KikiNS97

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I would be interested to see this
I'm sure it could be done, how effective it would be I'm not sure. The cone would have to be small and may be tricky to locate correctly. The reason the nipples work well is there is plenty of flesh to allow the inversion to happen. On the clit against the pubic bone not so much...

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
I'm sure it could be done, how effective it would be I'm not sure. The cone would have to be small and may be tricky to locate correctly. The reason the nipples work well is there is plenty of flesh to allow the inversion to happen. On the clit against the pubic bone not so much...

How so?

Just edge first, which would have the clit nice and swollen up. Then put on the panties and finally the cone in the right place. Then, right where it hurts the most, sew it in!

Afterwards, when you need to put on the panties again, just repeat this procedure and you are set!

Public task whore

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 5, 2022
I've decided to post this after discussing it with someone online. She mention I should share my knowledge so here it is for all to try.
Anyone who has tried nipple inversion will know it can be a fiendish thing, this makes the process continuous by modifying an old bra.

Start with some stiff card and cut two circles about 75mm (3") then make a cut from the edge to the centre in each disk.
View attachment 1646
Roll the disk overlapping the edges until you make a sharp cone shape, then hold with tape.
View attachment 1647
Make a second and trim the bottom edges uniform again.
View attachment 1648
Now simply use a good craft glue to secure them in your bra. You will need to pre-mark position of your nipples by wearing the bra, pinch where your nipple is and pull out, now run a pin though the pinch (careful not to hit your nipple) and repeat on the other.
View attachment 1649

***NOTE: the 3" circle size mentioned is a starting size that works for many average sized tits, its best to experiment with larger sizes before gluing in to make sure yours are right ***
Another tip, make the cones as pointy as possible, flat cones don't work as well. The more you gather the cut edges together the pointer it will be.

To seal the card coat it with photo sealer or similar clear spray on finish, that way it won't absorb moisture and go soft.

When dry wear the bra carefully positioning the cones to press your nipples firmly inwards.

Enjoy!
What are they sapose to do? I want to try

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
What are they sapose to do? I want to try
Good point! I didn't mention what this is all about in the original post.

So for those not familiar with it, nipple inversion is something that you can do in a number of ways. The simplest is by pressing your nipples firmly in using your finger tips or something like a marker pen.
This may sound like nothing but you'll find after a few minutes it can start to get quite uncomfortable, even painful. The actual time before it starts to hurt will vary as will the amount of pressure needed.

The idea of this bra modification is to take away the manual pressing part and turn it into something you can wear.

Reactions: BamaSwitch

Featured Threads

New Personals