20/m/chastity slave

Chris6969

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2014
Hi, I'm a 20m submissive from the United States. I also have a dominant side, but the purpose of this post is to find a Mistress. However, if you are a sub or a switch, I am still willing to chat.

I'm looking for a domme or mistress to have an online relationship. I may be willing to move the relationship to offline in the future. I'm very adventurous and open minded, and I like to explore new things. I'm very interested in trying chastity. I think that not being able to cum could make the experience of being a sub much more exciting as well as more practical. I also think that it may also help me in daily life with having more energy and motivation for exercise.
I have a slim/fit body. I'm 5'9" and weigh about 130 pounds. I recently lost about 15 pounds after I stopped working out but I have begun exercising again to try to regain muscle. I would prefer looking for a domme/mistress that is into tasks involving fitness, but if you aren't, that's also fine. After all, I am interested in serving, I'm just hoping that the relationship can be as mutually beneficial as possible.

My likes are anal, oral, spanking, bondage, chastity, being told what to do, some humiliation, some name calling, light-moderate pain, exercise, and trying new things. I'm also very curious about cum play and cum eating, and I have been able to self suck in the past after some stretching.
I have kik and skype, and am willing to send pics/videos and go on cam. I'm also willing to show face after some trust has been established.

Limits: blood, scat, illegal, permanent, family, public, and financial.

Please pm me or message me on kik or skype if you are interested. My skype is chris.duck96 and my kik is chris4744.

Featured Threads

New Personals