Lusting over being fisted and having my huge tits abused.

Simchan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 19, 2016
I need abused.

My huge nipples on my enormous 36JJ need pinched and hurt.

My cunt needs some serious stretching.

Any thoughts?

Dom6BDSM

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 24, 2011
North Europe
3 easy tasks:

1. Get some string and bind your breasts at the base.
2. Use a tack and tape. Put tack against nipple and tape it there.
3. Put 2 or 3 golfballs (or something similar) inside a condom and put it inside you.

You can even try one or more of these and then try and go on a walk for testing how it works for you.

johndoe95009

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 4, 2016
Tie ur boobs at the base till they turn purple this will make them more sensitive kick me at johndoe95009 for more ideas

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
I need abused.

My huge nipples on my enormous 36JJ need pinched and hurt.

My cunt needs some serious stretching.

Any thoughts?

Make yourself a tack bra, like this:

http://bit.ly/tach-bra

Use at least 20 tacks on each tit. I dare you to exceed this number as far as possible.

Then... on a floor without a carpet, get naked except your tack bra. Put a pillow in front of you (if you dare, then don't do this). Hold both hands on your back... You may want to use some light constraint on them (so you cannot move them involuntarily, but you need to willfully untie the knot first) .

Tie somebroomsticks to your bobby, so you cannot bend you knees, waist, nor back.

Fall with the entire force of your body weight on top of the pillow (or ground), face first. Actually... tits first...

Do this 10 times... but not necessarily continuously or even on the same day... But No more than 24 hours must pass between falls.

kickass13

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2016
Its hard to do but wort a try.
Tie your nipple to your foot thumb. This ways both your tits are being stretch towads down and pain en your walk.

Featured Threads

New Personals