bicdman05

Not so kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 24, 2013
Orlando, Fl
cuntslave

Hello Sir/s and Ma'am/s! slave here wanting to be publically exposed humiliated used abused fucked with and ruined! will have webcam on and can take anything you want. videos and pics can be taken with webcam. expose this cunt anywhere and everywhere!
Post on Getdare, Kinktalk & fetlife with my account
Post ads on craigslist
go on any site you want
sign me up on other sites you want, as long as they are free and legal.
teamviewer
419 110 333
4bmp81
or you can go to https://join.me/641-112-313

bicdman05

Not so kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 24, 2013
Orlando, Fl
cuntslave

Hello Sir/s and Ma'am/s! slave here wanting to be publically exposed humiliated used abused fucked with and ruined! will have webcam on and can take anything you want. videos and pics can be taken with webcam. expose this cunt anywhere and everywhere!
Post ads on craigslist
go on any site you want
teamviewer
419 110 333
4bmp81

liefsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 28, 2013
TeamViewer slut/slave up for grabs

Hey everybody. This is the person who has/had control of this sluts teamviewer and pc. I'm on his pc right now typing this message here, while he is sleeping. The reason I say I had control, is because I'm releasing him, but he doesn't know it yet haha. I'm done with this bitch whore, I got no more use for him. I already got some good photos en videos of him with his cam and I will be looking around for some good sites to post his humiliating stuff on for everybody to see what a sissy slave he is. Thought I would come here and post this message to let you know he is up for grabs now. His Teamviewer options and everything is set back to normal, so first come, first serve... whoever gets to him first and wants to take total control, have fun haha. This is some of the fun I had with it. Password protected his teamviewer options, enabled TV to auto-start with windows, disabled shut down of TV, and kept his permanent password the same, since its posted all over the internet hahaha. This way all who want can go on any time they please. I also created my own admin account on his windows, and changed his account to standard user, so he cant uninstall TV hahaha. Then I got on him cam a few times and made him act like the little slut bitch he is, and tell him he must obey if he wants his TV and pc back. He will try to kick you off, so make sure you disable his inputs right away. Oh and make sure you put for Windows logon, under the Security tab 'Allowed for all users' and once you have his own windows account changed to standard, go in his TV advanced options and check Changes require administrative rights on this computer, and below that fill in your own password. His teamviewer is in English so thats no problem, but his windows is in german or ducth or some shit, so you just have to try to figure it all out haha. Have fun controlling and abusing this slave bitch hahaha.

ID 737 390 967, permanent password ehk295

PS - does anybody know anywhere else I can post this pathetic slut's TV info? hahaha

Last edited:

slut4uruse

<<<<Verified>>>>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 16, 2013
philadelphia
imig.es
male sub for display exposure humiliation

completing humiliation/exposure dare received, posted in front of cam for 30 minutes stripped to underwear, plugged and gagged, available to be stripped posed for pics, written on and displayed for humiliation. Each word written on slut = 5 more minutes added to time must be displayed.

kinktalk/getdare and other sites available to post to or advertise on as needed.

teamviewer

726 945 950

pm for join.me

Last edited:

bicdman05

Not so kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 24, 2013
Orlando, Fl
cuntslave

Post ads on craigslist
go on any site you want
teamviewer
419 110 333
6g6ti2

Last edited:

slut4uruse

<<<<Verified>>>>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 16, 2013
philadelphia
imig.es
male sub posted in front of pc

stripped to underwear, gagged, in front of webcam with getdare, kinktalk, access to pics and other sites available as needed, serving 30 minutes to be stripped and humiliated/displayed as you like.

726 945 950

slut4uruse

<<<<Verified>>>>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 16, 2013
philadelphia
imig.es
male sub for display humiliation

stripped to underwear, gagged, in front of webcam with getdare, kinktalk, access to pics and other sites available as needed, serving 30 minutes to be stripped and humiliated/displayed as you like.

teamviewer

726 945 950

join.me

https://join.me/413-392-734

XtremeDude

Banned
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
May 13, 2013
Greece
Post ads on craigslist
go on any site you want
teamviewer
419 110 333
4bmp81
i would love to use teamviewer on such a slut

slut4uruse

<<<<Verified>>>>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 16, 2013
philadelphia
imig.es
male sub humiliation

performing dare received, posted in front of webcam with picture taking feature in female panties with butt plug for humiliation for 30 minutes. Can be posed for pics to post where others will enjoy, or help yourself to past pic assignments to put on display. Kinktalk, getdare as well as other sites open for use and posting. Can be written on for humiliation with each word adding 5 minutes to time to serve.

join.me available if needed

teamviewer

726 945 950

Last edited:

bicdman05

Not so kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 24, 2013
Orlando, Fl
cuntslave

Hello Sir/s Massa/s! slave here wanting to be publically exposed humiliated used abused fucked with and ruined! will have webcam on and can take anything you want. videos and pics can be taken with webcam. expose this cunt anywhere and everywhere!
Post ads on craigslist
go on any site you want
teamviewer
419 110 333
bi1j12

bicdman05

Not so kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 24, 2013
Orlando, Fl
cuntslave

Hello Sir/s Massa/s! slave here wanting to be publically exposed humiliated used abused fucked with and ruined! will have webcam on and can take anything you want. videos and pics can be taken with webcam. expose this cunt anywhere and everywhere!
Post ads on craigslist
go on any site you want
teamviewer
419 110 333
bi1j12

slut4uruse

<<<<Verified>>>>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 16, 2013
philadelphia
imig.es
male sub pic assignments for display

teamviewer open for one hour as directed while male sub doing errands, getdare/kinktalk/email other sites for use and posting/humiliation if needed with access to collection of pic assignments of slut on display or pm to have sub posted in front of cam while using.

726 945 950

slut4uruse

<<<<Verified>>>>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 16, 2013
philadelphia
imig.es
male sub pic assignments for display

teamviewer open for one hour as directed while male sub doing errands, getdare/kinktalk/email other sites for use and posting/humiliation if needed with access to collection of pic assignments of slut on display or pm to have sub posted in front of cam while using.

726 945 950

slut4uruse

<<<<Verified>>>>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 16, 2013
philadelphia
imig.es
male slut on display

726 945 950

password updated slut stripped on display come help yourself

slut4uruse

<<<<Verified>>>>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 16, 2013
philadelphia
imig.es
displaying a male slut

726 945 950

password updated help yourself to pics or strip write on and pose the slut for
new ones been used hard for last 2 hours but not enough I don't think...have fun

Last edited:

sissymj

Not so kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 21, 2013
in need

I am a sissy fag and I'm lookingfor a master or mistress to train me to be a better sissy bitch

slut4uruse

<<<<Verified>>>>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 16, 2013
philadelphia
imig.es
write on a male sub

male slut posted in undies in front of cam feel free to strip, write on him pose for pics and put him on display. help yourself to pics. getdare/kinktalk for use to sign up for dares or post to. other sites open for use for display and humiliation of the slut. enjoy...

726 945 950

https://join.me/359-219-605

Featured Threads

New Personals