Plaything for use

hornywarrior

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 6, 2016
A little about me

Hey! I am looking to sell myself as a slave (for free of course). I guess it would help to tell y'all about me and what I am looking for. I am male. 22 years old. I am looking for a master or a mistress to serve. As a little overview, I am looking to explore and I'm sure I will need training. If you're interested in learning more I will try to express myself below to help you get a better idea of what I am looking for. I am straight, but I don't mind if your a master or mistress.

Toys

I mostly use supplies that are easy to find around the house or that can be found at nearby stores. I did pick up a chastity device a while back and have had all kinds of fun with it. I am looking at picking up some anal toys soon. I haven't done a lot in that department, but I found with practice it does feel nice. Anyways, I don't mind picking up supplies and toys to add to the experience.

When am I free?

Right up front, I need you to know that I do work during the day. For the most part evenings and weekends work best for me. I am hoping that we would be able to try for daily contact but I understand that might not work out as we would have lives to manage separate from this. I am not too worried about time zone as long as we can make our schedules work.

What am I looking for?

I guess this is the part you have been waiting for. I am a sub. I thrive on that feeling of giving up my control to you. I have really enjoyed exploring this site and exploring myself. I am not completely a beginner with this life style, but I am definitely will need some training. I am hoping to find someone who can help me explore myself and this life style. I would love to try out some anal, bondage, and other things that I think would be so much better with someone to coach me. My little cock is yours to use.

I am hoping to find something that is lasting. It takes a lot for a sub to open up to someone and I hope that as I do, that person is looking for more than a fleeting pleasure that they are going to toss back into the street in a day.

I think it's important for me to serve you to the best of my abilities, I need to feel comfortable around you. I hope that we can also be friends and get to know each other.

Likes/Interests

Again, I am still trying to define this list. Keep in mind as you read this that there are many things I have yet to try. I will start with my likes. I know that I like edging, denial, and chastity. This goes back into that feeling of giving you control of my mind and body. I love wearing my chastity device and the way it makes me feel so subby! I like anal. I used to hate it! Recently, I tried it again and really took my time with it. I ended up having a really enjoyable experience. I makes me feel like such a slut/slave to be sitting there with something up my ass. Especially when I am wearing my chastity device and that is the only way for me to pleasure myself. I have a bit of a fetish for feet. I don't know why I'm that way and I realize a lot of people aren't, but I am trying to be as honest as I can, so there you go. I am very interested in bdsm. This is one I've never really tried, but I can think of no better to make a slave feel subby than to tie him/her up. I would love to do more with it. Body writing is also a like of mine. For me, it would have to be under clothing. As I have said a couple of times, there are many things that I have not tried yet. I am hoping to do a lot of exploring in this relationship.

Dislikes and limits

You know this, but I am still defining this list. I'll start with my dislikes and then proceed to my limits. Keep in mind I am still willing to do dislikes, I just don't prefer to. The top of my dislike list is piss pay and bathroom control. I do not like the taste of piss. At all. And I get super annoyed when I have to ask permission every time I need to use the restroom. I understand that some people love the control this brings over their subs so I am not going to put it as a limit. I don't really have a high pain tolerance. I understand that sometimes, when a slave messes up, he/she needs to be punished to teach them a lesson. I am willing to do this as best I can. My limits so far include things that are too public. I won't do anything with scat. And any extreme form of pain/punishment.

Thank you!

Thanks for sticking with this until the end. I hope you have enjoyed it so far! I really hope it has you wanting to add me as your personal slave. If anything was unclear, if you have any questions, or if you are genuinely interested, don't hesitate to send me a pm or a message on kik. My username is uselesswarrior. Thanks again! I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals