Nightmaze

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 7, 2016
Hello!

About me
I am a fuck toy to use. I am an animal to be branded. A set of holes and a small, useless cock. I am a thing to be tied. Property to be owned. A toy for you to play with. I am 22 years old. I'm male. I live in the USA. I love being a slut and deserve to be called one.

My likes
I really enjoy exploring my sexuality. I love masturbating and all the things that come with it, like edging, orgasm denial, and cum play. I have experimented with some anal play and I have had lots of fun. I'm still a beginner with anal but it is definitely something I am interested in. I would really like to try out bondage. That is one my favorite fantasies is to be tied and helpless. Some of my favorite dares are dice dares. I love the feeling of losing control. I also like degradation, humiliation, and some light to moderate pain. I enjoy body writing, pet play, and I am expanding my horizons.

My limits
My limits are mostly that I don't want to involve family and friends. I don't want to do anything too public. I wouldn't be against hidden public. Scat play is also definitely not going to happen. I'm not a big fan of piss play, but that isn't out of the questions like scat is.

Experience
I am still working on developing my likes, but I am not so much a beginner anymore. I'm also not scared of trying new things. I know I am more on the submissive side and I think it would be a really fun experience to serve as a slave. I have had a few short term relationships, but I'm hoping to find something more long term.

Toys
I do have a chastity device. That's the only toy I have so far. It keeps my little cock locked up and frustrated. As it should be. I am willing to get new toys and supplies as we need them within reason. I'm not a millionaire.

What I am looking for
I am looking for a master/mistress that is strict. I want this person to give me rules to follow and punish me when I don't come through. I think daily contact would be cool but I understand our schedules may not line up perfectly. I'm okay with that.

Really, I'm just hoping to find someone who can control my little cock and help me explore. I have a bit of experience, but I may need some training. My tight ass hole also needs to be loosened. I just want someone to own me. I want to submit to you and your will. I want to bring you pleasure, and be punished when I don't. I want to do tasks for you and be your little toy.

Availability
I don't really mind what time zone you are in as long as we can work out our schedules to play. Evenings work best for me as I do have a job that keeps me busy during the day. Weekends are usually good.

My body is yours to use, abuse, and train. My holes are your playthings as well as my little cock. I will do my best to please you. My kik is mazeslave if you have any questions please let me know!

Featured Threads

New Personals