Switch lookin for master

Mistresskitty

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 14, 2015
Hello and thank you for viewing my ad. I am an 18 year old switch who is looking for a very particular type of dom. I would prefer to have one dom/domme who could keep up with all of my kinks but another may be required if agreed between everyone involved. Firstly, I am a little and the majority of my time is spent in little headspace, it is during this time that I need a mummy or daddy to guide me, punish me if I'm bad and give me instructions. However, at times I also become the cow, in which I want someone to dominate me as one would cattle, during this particular phase my nipple fixation and pregnancy/Impregnation kink kicks in. At other times I am the puppy, quiet and in need of lots of guidance and someone to help me build on my knowledge gently. Lastly, and most rarely, I am the kitten, in this stage I become naughty, in need of punishment and am more willing to push at my limits. I realise that this is a particularly strange add. However, I would appreciate it if you would get in contact. It can be very very fun. These kinks involve ultimate domination of me, not just what I do in the bedroom and I am looking for someone who can be firm. But please, no one who will not stick to my kinks or push me too far. I do have kik, message me for my name.