CB3000 + KSD G2 + Points of Intrigue Review

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
The images from this review are from my thread on the other site but my review is new based on my new experiences. I've owned this combination for a few years and can highly recommend it to most people.

Let me break down each of the parts for you.

I have been wearing these all together for the past two years very successfully. I am allowed out on weekends if am good and every other day to clean. Because of the heavy use the plastic on the CB3000 started to split but with a little hot glue I was able to get it back to good as new.

The biggest problem with the CB3000 is the ability to pull out. With no additions the device is a joke unless you perhaps have a piercing to hook into the hard plastic vents. Using a properly fitted KSD G2 has solved this for me. When I first got the KSD G2 I thought it was way too small and that perhaps I had taken my measurements incorrectly. I won't go into putting on the KSD but it is very difficult until you get the hang of it. I might also point out the KSD will not go on if you are even the slightest bit aroused. This can pose more of a challenge than you think. Shampoo + using Q-tips though the vents is how I get the thing on.

With the KSD G2 in place I can't pull out. Despite what you may think wearing the device is still very comfortable with the KSD. When you add the Points of Intrigue into the equation that changes however. I wear the longest spike POI with the KSD for punishment and it is a painful beauty. My KH has my always wear the medium spike POI. This is bearable for longterm wear and even a little bit fun with some teasing. As much as it hurts to add the POI it works perfect with the KSD and is a great punishment tool. I would not recommend it alone as an anti-escape tool. It does not prevent pulling out in the least.

I highly recommend the setup I have described for those just starting out. Along with an awesome keyholder it can't be beat. ;)

Feel free to ask me any questions about my setup. I'll lurk this thread and look for any you might have.

Attachments

• f1.jpg
    f1.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 84
  • f2.jpg
    f2.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 71
  • f2a.jpg
    f2a.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 135
  • f3.jpg
    f3.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 61
  • f4.jpg
    f4.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 69

frank_theslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 19, 2008
My problem

I have CB2000 and its really hard to wear more then 1 hour. I do not have loose ball sack. My balls gets really swollen if I wear more then 1 hour. Plus the cage is so big that I cannot hide it in my pants. Do you have problem with CB3000 that it is hard to hide in your pants? What device would you suggest for tight ball sack?

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
I have CB2000 and its really hard to wear more then 1 hour. I do not have loose ball sack. My balls gets really swollen if I wear more then 1 hour. Plus the cage is so big that I cannot hide it in my pants. Do you have problem with CB3000 that it is hard to hide in your pants? What device would you suggest for tight ball sack?

I don't have trouble hiding the CB3000 in my pants. I do however wear tight fitting underwear to keep it from flopping around. In normal fitting dress pants of jeans the device is invisible. In tight pants a bulge may be present.

If your ball sack is too tight I would advise you look at the stuff Mistress Lori sells. It requires a piercing in your foreskin but this could likely be done yourself if you are careful and read up on all the precautions.

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
I decided to take some more pictures of my toy tonight. Enjoy!

Attachments

• kt1.jpg
    kt1.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 68
  • kt2.jpg
    kt2.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 52
  • kt3.jpg
    kt3.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 52
  • kt4.jpg
    kt4.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 57

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Today I discovered I could pull out of the KSD with a lot of lotion and a flaccid penis. I've been a big cheerleader of the KSD but this ends it. Im not convinced there is ANY way to make the CB series of devices secure at all. :(

I'll move up to a Neosteel belt eventually but can't really afford one right now.

Kitten

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 29, 2009
That looks intriguing o__o
It's a device!

Does it hurt?

New and Shy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 15, 2009
Ohio
Ok, for someone as evidently sheltered as I am and as new to all of this as I am, could you please explain what each of these devices does, what their purpose is? Some of them looked like something I might want to try, but not the one with the teeth on it, I don't think I'm into that yet.

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
That looks intriguing o__o
It's a device!

Does it hurt?

You are not the first girl I have heard say that ;). While it may look scary it does not hurt at all. There is zero pain with these sorts of chastity devices. Even when your body attempts an erection, there is a strange feeling of frustration but no pain.

Ok, for someone as evidently sheltered as I am and as new to all of this as I am, could you please explain what each of these devices does, what their purpose is? Some of them looked like something I might want to try, but not the one with the teeth on it, I don't think I'm into that yet.

Well, the device in this review is a CB-3000. It locks around the testicles and prevents erections & masturbation. The KSD-G2 is an anti-escape device that prevents pulling out of the CB-3000. It slides onto the shaft of the penis. Because it is so tight is prevents pulling it off (in theory) unless the device is unlocked. The teeth look scary but they don't really hurt. They are optional and I wear them mostly as just spacers. You can see how it fits on the penis here.

There are other types of chastity devices that you wear like belts that are super secure and allow for long-term wear. There are links to a lot of the people that make them in the links section of the main chastity forum.

New and Shy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 15, 2009
Ohio
Well, the device in this review is a CB-3000. It locks around the testicles and prevents erections & masturbation. The KSD-G2 is an anti-escape device that prevents pulling out of the CB-3000. It slides onto the shaft of the penis. Because it is so tight is prevents pulling it off (in theory) unless the device is unlocked. The teeth look scary but they don't really hurt. They are optional and I wear them mostly as just spacers. You can see how it fits on the penis here.

That kind of sucks, I like masturbating and having erections:) I guess that's the point though, huh. I suppose for the right woman, I would wear one, if that's what made her happy.

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
For me it's about being submissive and giving up control. Yes, I enjoy masturbation and erections but I enjoy giving that control to my girlfriend. A chastity device is a constant reminder of ones submissive status.

jennifer3d

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Feb 20, 2011
coming while in points of intrigue

I recently discovered that if I am horny enough, I can cum even when in my cb3k and medium points of intrigue on. Has anyone else ever done that? I doubt that I could do that with the largest points, but then, I have not yet tried.

Dervyboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 16, 2023
Today I discovered I could pull out of the KSD with a lot of lotion and a flaccid penis. I've been a big cheerleader of the KSD but this ends it. Im not convinced there is ANY way to make the CB series of devices secure at all. :(

I'll move up to a Neosteel belt eventually but can't really afford one right now.

Dervyboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 16, 2023
Sorry to hear your problem. Wore a cb3000 for years and was unable to escape . Lost it when I went to prison for ten years. Everything got trashed . Sadly lost my keyholder as well. Death comes to us all . Using a new chastity cage now. Need a new keyholder.

Featured Threads

New Personals