Suggestions for a animal?

ToiletUser

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 21, 2015
So I finally found a dom who I believe suits me and we have met once before; my only problem is he had pets in the past and "is sick of" the normal variety of pets (dogs, cats, bunny, horse, etc) and wants me to think of what kind of animal I should be and if he likes what I have suggested I will become his pet.

I cannot think of anything too elaborate myself so please post in the reply section of animals I should be. (A picture of someone playing this animal and a link to a place to buy ears, tail, paws, etc would be nice too ;)

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
I have a lot of experience in pet play, both as a pet and as an owner. In my personal opinion, though I think it is a nice thought that you are thinking of your owner in wanting to pick a pet that makes him happy I would like to advice that if you aren't satisfied with the selection for the pet then it will be hard for you to find enjoyment in your relationship with your new owner... However, that isn't saying that I can't be of some help, but in order to really help you out I'd like to know what kind of stuff your owner enjoys doing with pets and what your personality is generally like. That said I can also give you a general list of animals that are more obscure but still popular enough that you might be able to find the tails and ears for them without making a special order to have them made.

List:
pig
cow
fox/vixen
bear
lion
tiger
wolf

and that's just for starters, but picking a specific animal that will fit both you and your owner would require more information, also sorry I don't have the links for those animals

ToiletUser

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 21, 2015
I have a lot of experience in pet play, both as a pet and as an owner. In my personal opinion, though I think it is a nice thought that you are thinking of your owner in wanting to pick a pet that makes him happy I would like to advice that if you aren't satisfied with the selection for the pet then it will be hard for you to find enjoyment in your relationship with your new owner... However, that isn't saying that I can't be of some help, but in order to really help you out I'd like to know what kind of stuff your owner enjoys doing with pets and what your personality is generally like. That said I can also give you a general list of animals that are more obscure but still popular enough that you might be able to find the tails and ears for them without making a special order to have them made.

List:
pig
cow
fox/vixen
bear
lion
tiger
wolf

and that's just for starters, but picking a specific animal that will fit both you and your owner would require more information, also sorry I don't have the links for those animals

Cool. Well he says price does not matter (between the two of us we could probably get anything we need) and all he says is he wants something "exotic" and or something that is barely ever/never been played as (at least not publically)

Do you have Kik? If so we could chat more there and quicker there

Featured Threads

New Personals