Male master looking for a female pet

Prince_of_Mercy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 8, 2016
Greetings.

I am honored and privileged to be part of this distinguished community. I'm 35 years old male master, looking for a young female/t-girl slave for online long term relationship. In my previous life I had various experiences in BDSM and such relationships. Some were good , some were bad, but like everything else in life, you can't always get what you want.

I would prefer young female slave, but young cute t-girl could be fine as well. Apart from being submissive, I'm looking for someone polite, intelligent with a good sense of humor. Someone who can talk but also listen. I am attentive listener and be willing to hear anything what's on your mind. I appreciate truthfulness, sincerity and trust, as I find them fundamental elements of a good relationship.

I have strict rules, you have your likes and limits, but it all can be agreed upon when we got to know each other better. I am a busy man, perhaps so are you, so we will make an arrangement about our communication.

Thanks for taking your time to read my ad. If you find this interesting, send me a PM.

Featured Threads

New Personals