California: F/Sub/18 seeks M/Dom/21-24 ~ While the boyfriend's away ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Submissive
Region
United States (West of the Rockies)

SlutAndie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 26, 2015
18 year old submissive female seeking a 21-24 year old dominant male

I've had a few masters in the past that I met on this site that I've been quite pleased with but recently got into a pretty serious relationship with a guy that I'm quite happy with besides that he lacks a bit of dominance so pretty much all I'm looking for is a master, or anyone to use me as they please. ;)

However, I will only be available when my boyfriend isn't around (I'll give more info on that if you meet what I'm look for)

As far as my appearance goes I'm 5'2, 96 lbs, light skin, brown hair & brown eyes, cup size 32 C

Anything else you'd like to know feel free to ask :)

I'd also appreciate it alot if you'd message me a bit about yourself; appearance, what you're looking for, what your into, ect. as to know if we'd be compatible

Oh and for some reason this site isn't letting me access my private messages so I'd appreciate it alot if you'd poat your reply on this thread :)

• Kinks:
nipple torture, insertions, being controlled, edging, hidden public, light anal, mild pain

• Experience:
I've had 3 masters in the past, the last one I was very pleased with, but I'm not too experienced as far as being a slave goes, however I always do my best and want nothing more than to please my master

• Limits:
pics/cam (at least til I feel comfortable), public, family, scat, permanent, illegal

SlutAndie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 26, 2015
Just an FYI my signature is a bit outdated, I no longer have a master

bigmac

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 1, 2015
You should kik me at bigmac7012 I will answer any and all questions there

collegekid1204

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2013
Hello Andie. You sound like you have nice tits for such a petite girl. I have no problem with you having a boyfriend, but when he's away, I would like for you to submit completely to me. You would be at my mercy, up for anything within your limits. I would like to use your body for my own pleasure. I would like to torture your tits, give you insertion dares in all 3 holes, control you, give you edging dares and force you to beg me to let you cum.

I'm also interested in giving you hidden public dares, exploring anal with you and giving you dares that involve mild pain. Message me if you want to talk more.

conviction

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 2, 2014
appearance,
5'11" brown short hair, hazel eyes, about 160 lbs (complete guess) average body type. I will save the personal details for off the forum ;)

what you're looking for,
I also have a girlfriend, and like your boyfriend she doesnt like bdsm, so I am looking for someone I can stay kinky with and use while I am with her.

what your into,
It is easier to tell you what im not into, I like trying everything, if you have a fetish ask me about it, though I love anal, hidden public, insertions, mild pain, bondage, and shame

it seems like we would be pretty compatible to me, I would love to talk to you more and see if we can make this work. PM Me if you want or reply here, ill be watching it.

camkip

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 5, 2015
hi sweetheart, id love to get to know you a little bit better. kik me at camkip and we can talk a little

UnholyMoses

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 7, 2015
Good morning!

If you are still looking to be owned, I would love to give you a bit of information on myself.

I'm 28 (I know that it is out of your range), I'm 6'2", and I weigh 210 lbs. I have long brown hair, a beard, and blue eyes.

I'm looking for a slave that will be committed. This is something that is hard to find. I have experience with slaves that are in relationships (boyfriends and husbands), and I haven't had a single problem with them. I've actually had a couple come back because they couldn't find someone like myself, though every Master is different. I'm looking for this again.

Your kinks fall in line with my kinks, though I like so much more. I still haven't found what I dislike, but I will always cater to the limits. Of course they will be pushed, but not at first. I would like to wait, and play first to see if there is compatibility.

I would love if we could chat further.

Have a great day!

Master_James24

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 14, 2016
Hi, SlutAndie,

I'm a 24 year old foreign man working and traveling around the Californian coast (we can talk about my nationality and work if you want to open communication with me), mostly between LA and SF. I'm 5'11", 180 lbs and average build. Dark brown hair, brown eyes and handsome. I'm happy to exchange pics when we both become more comfortable with each other.

I'm into a lot of the same stuff you are. I like controlling my sub's orgasms, both during sessions and after hours. I really enjoy giving pain. I'm happy with light pain, and while I'd be really happy if you would push this boundary, I understand if its a firm one and have no problem with keeping it that way.

I also like anal, having chores done for me and controlling large parts of my subs life. I'd require you to report to me regularly when we aren't physically together. Over text mostly, but sometimes over the phone if I see serious disobedience on your part. When together I require a lot of you. When we are out together I'll have you wear things under your clothes, nipple clamps, anal beads, chastity belts etc. And when in the house together you'll be naked at all times with the exception of anal beads, nipple clamps and your submission collar.

I will punish you with spanking, nipple clamps and general pain, candle wax, anal insertions. I will also take you to a corner for major infractions and have you write essays for me, which you will be required to read out loud to me while at my feet.

I am looking for a girl I can use on a regular basis. If we both wanted to pursue it and it was something that I was fulfilled by then I would consider putting down roots for a while.

My history in kink is reasonable. I've trained 7 slaves over the last 2 years and have found that this is the lifestyle for me.

If this sounds like something you're interested in then shoot me a message, or an email at [email protected] And if not, good luck in your search!! :)

Creativethinking

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 4, 2017
I will save the details for when we chat in private but drop mmay message on kik creativethinking21 and we can chat

AndreMaze

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 3, 2016
Good morning ma'am, my kik is ZinRaze, I'm 21, 5'7", slim with some muscle, dark skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Personals