Sub looking for an experienced dom NOW

Liujoz

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 29, 2016
I'm a young (18) girl sub, and I want to have a strict dom for the NEXT 3 HOURS OR LESS. I want you to know what you want, and not let me question anything and force me to do everything you want if that's not in my limits. I need a real experienced dom who isn't there just for the pictures. I want to send live pictures on kik, but that can't be the most important point to you.

My limits: no face in pictures, no public, no scarring, bruising, writing or blood on body, vaginas stretching/forcing in too much and messy play. Videos might not work on my phone.
Likes: extreme (forced) pain, tit play, tying, forced/denied orgasm, forced to have many orgasms (I only come with an electronic toothbrush), very strict dominance and I'm willing to try new things if there's more kinks of yours.
I'll be your servant and do anything you want, so I'm waiting for you very horny like a whore.x

I own two electronic toothbrushes, thin rope, 15 wooden clothe pins, and normal household tools.

Please tell me your kinds and what kind of dom you are, I don't want to waste my time on jerks.

Contact me through my kik:

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals