Dare picture competition

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
Here is an idea for a dare picture competition :

There will be from 5 to 10 players (I'll be one of them). They must be able and willing to take and upload pictures here on KinkTalk.

There will be as many turns as there are players. Each turn goes like this:

• One player is designated as the challenger, the others are the challengees.
  • The Challenger describes a picture in detail, including what must be seen on the picture (body parts, objetcs, background, words, etc.)
    Example:
    Dare: Take a picture of your bare feet holding a lying bottle whose neck touches your anus.
  • The Challengees have one week to take that picture, or they may also choose to opt out (for any reason: they do not dare to take it, they lack one element, they are out of town, etc.).
  • Those who take the picture upload it to KinkTalk. If the picture is valid (it contains all the elements required by the Challenger), the Challengee wins 2 points. The Challenger too can take that picture, but he wins only 1 point by doing it.
  • Those who do not take the picture lose 1 point (points can go negative). The Challenger does not lose any point if he does not take that picture.
  • The Challenger receives one point per Challengee who did NOT take the picture.
  • If no Challengee took the picture, the Challenger MUST do it and upload the picture. If he does not, instead of earning points during that turn, he loses 10 points.

After each player has been in the role of Challenger we count the points and see who is the most daring of us.

The idea is that, when you are the Challenger, you have to propose a picture dare that is hard enough that few will dare to take it but he must be ready to take it himself or lose 10 points. A delicate line to toe, I believe.

I am now taking the subscriptions for this game. I will only accept players who already have at least one naked picture of them (faceless accepted) in their KinkTalk album. Women are welcome too, but if they are in minority, they will lose points whenever pictures of cocks are required. Same is true for men if women are a majority)

The game will start as soon as I have at least 5 players.

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
With me that makes three. Only two more and we can go.

I'm going to wait for 24 hours anyway, just to give a chance to all the time zones to respond.

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
So, we now have four confirmed players and one awaiting approval. This promises to be quite a contest!

Approved players:
Nekhard
The Evil One
Joht2891
Joshdavis24

Players awaiting approval:
BamaSwitch (Need to post a self-picture on KinkTalk)

I am going to wait until tomorrow for BamaSwitch to get approved or other players to join us, and then we can begin.

In the mean time, is there any volunteer for being the first Challenger?

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
I have pictures posted but forgot that no one can open any albums I create. :mad:

I will pass until a site admin makes another appearance and can fix the error.

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
I have pictures posted but forgot that no one can open any albums I create. :mad:

Do you have pictures posted on any other public place? If yes, that would do (please provide a link here).

nudeguy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 18, 2013
can't guaranty I will be able to do all pics but I am defiantly interested in this

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
can't guaranty I will be able to do all pics but I am defiantly interested in this

Well, that's the point. Each picture you are able to do brings you points. Each picture you cannot brings points to one of your opponents.

You are welcome to join the game, but first you need to uploade a picture of you (or part of you) in an album here. Can you do it now? I'm going to start the game very soon.

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
With 6 players, we are ready to start. Notice that, until the first turn is over, more players can still join us.

Players:
1. Nekhard
2. The Evil One
3. Joht2891
4. Joshdavis24
5. BamaSwitch
6. NudeGuy

We'll take the role of Challenger in that order.
Each Challengee (and the Challenger too, if he so wishes) must then either upload a picture and post a link to it here, or say that he forfeits.
The turn ends after all players are done or after 7 days have passed, whichever comes first. Any player who has not provided a link to his picture will be considered to have forfeited.
At the end of each turn I'll recapitulate the scores.

I'll be the first Challenger. The first picture will come soon in my next post.

Last edited:

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
Nekhard's picture challenge
This picture must be taken in a public restroom cubicle (some background must be seen on the picture to prove it).
You must be totally naked.
You must sit cross-legged on the toilet bowl (directly on the bowl, not on the seat).
Coil a string or a coloured thread around your balls.
Using a pen, write "DARE SLUT" across your inner thighs (one word on each thigh).

The picture must show your naked body from feet to at least nipples with the words and the bondage clearly visible. The toilet bowl and some background should also be visible to testify that you are indeed in a public restroom.

Reactions: bd555sm

The Evil One

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 7, 2012
So should the pictures be posted in our own albums or sent to you, so you can post them in a mutual album? ;)

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
So should the pictures be posted in our own albums or sent to you, so you can post them in a mutual album? ;)

Post them on a public album specially dedicated to this contest. Then provide a link to it and embed the picture in your message on this thread.

So, I take it you are going to take that pic? I hope the other players will not be as daring.

joht2891

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 3, 2013
Post them on a public album specially dedicated to this contest. Then provide a link to it and embed the picture in your message on this thread.

So, I take it you are going to take that pic? I hope the other players will not be as daring.

I am thinking of a possible restroom :)

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
So far it looks like I am going to earn 5 points...

Please, if you already know that you won't do that picture, say it now, so as not to delay the game too much.

Featured Threads

New Personals