Kink Talk

Go Back   Kink Talk > Special > Kinktalk.com > The Suggestion Zone

Old 12-07-2017, 10:22 PM
Kinky Newbie
Straight - Male - Private

domry is on a distinguished road
Default Personal ads flooding all sections of the site

Is there anything that can be done to prevent personal ads flooding all sections of the site ever forum is filled with poorly written 2 line requests for company. Could the admits not issue warning or suspensions to the repeat offenders to try and keep the discussion areas you know free for discussion. I'm aware that this must be a losing battle but there must be something that can be done. Any ideas anyone?
Old 12-08-2017, 08:08 AM
Senior Kink Talk Member
Straight - Male - Dominant

subzzzero is on a distinguished road

I have seen pretty solid support from the admin and mods here. They make many contributions to posts as well as starting discussions of thier own. But take into consideration that it's a full time job to police the ignorant. Even closing the thread banning the account will still not fix the issue. The person will just make a new one and creep in with the same garbage. The forums thrive on active users and posts. So kinda double edge sword. How would you filter out the bad posters without devoting an extreme amount of time reading every single post? They have full hands keeping it all usable and productive. You can always report the posts and I've seen pretty fast action on those. Keep in Mind the scammers and underage will always be priorities for them.

I always just hope that those people posting half assed one liners begging or demanding play pics vids etc. are passed over and realized to be not worth the time to read or respond to.