imakikmaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2017
LOOKING FOR SLUTTY FEMALE SLAVE WITH KIK

I want you to be willing to send pics and do what I say if you are up for this kik me at. I_Am_Neutral_
Send me your likes dislikes limits and toys.

For_You_To_Obey

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 15, 2017
Strict but caring daddy dom looking for his special girl.

I am looking for a little/pet/slave, someone who takes comfort in having someone in charge looking after them,taught and trained, being cared for, nurtured and disciplined. Someone who is enthusiastic and eager to please me, make me proud, who craves my control and love and takes satisfaction from giving me satisfaction.

Madden17

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 11, 2017
Kik

Kik me:Madden171615
Looking for a female sub with pics not expecting them back I comply to all limits

theclipper101

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
Feb 11, 2017
Looking for a serious, potentially long term dominant to take control of my PC and me. Contact via KIK as greenswitch101

For_You_To_Obey

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 15, 2017
Strict but caring daddy dom looking for his special girl.

I am looking for a little/pet/slave, someone who takes comfort in having someone in charge looking after them,taught and trained, being cared for, nurtured and disciplined. Someone who is enthusiastic and eager to please me, make me proud, who craves my control and love and takes satisfaction from giving me satisfaction.

kik = for_you_to_obey

theclipper101

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
Feb 11, 2017
Looking for a serious, potentially long term dominant to take control of my PC and me. Contact via KIK as greenswitch101

MasterAndrew32

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 2, 2017
Detroit
Master looking for female sub or slave

Kinks: BDSM, obedience training, pussy, anal, nipple, oral, orgasm control, and more

Kik: MasterAndrew32
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

OnlineHumiliateSlv

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2015
Hey all! Im a 21 year old female slave looking for a strict, mean, and degrading online master. Please read my likes and limits carefully before messaging me. Once again, Im looking for an online master who will control me and make me feel stupid and humiliated at any point possible. My kik and skype are both OnlineHumiliateSlve. Thanks!

mrdrprof

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 29, 2017
Hey all! Im a 21 year old female slave looking for a strict, mean, and degrading online master. Please read my likes and limits carefully before messaging me. Once again, Im looking for an online master who will control me and make me feel stupid and humiliated at any point possible. My kik and skype are both OnlineHumiliateSlve. Thanks!

What's your kik girl? I can't find that name. Mine's "mrdrlong" add me

EDIT: I found you

Last edited:

Enigmatic.Aussie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 6, 2015
EnigmaticAussie

Male, Aussie, Dom.
Looking for fellow Aussies or women from any part of the globe.
Be willing to send pictures, or at least verification.

Miss M

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2017
New Zealand
Dommeslife.com
NEW GROUP: Mistress and Master learning group for subs/slaves

We are a Mistress (36) and a Master (28) team. We have joined forces so that we can offer you the best training possible. You will be able to learn respect, get education, techniques and knowledge from both a male and female dominants point of view. Which is what makes this opportunity unique and invaluable to all submissives.

We have also found that in our own search for submissives most applicants have served once or twice or have little or no experience serving a Mistress or Master this group gives you that opportunity.

So we are starting up a Kik group for subs/slaves male or female.

This group will only have the two of us as dominants.
The group will help those that need/want to learn more or just better themselves in the online lifestyle.

It will include education, rules, limits, safety, safe words, protocols, tasks, challenges, play/scenes, punishments and anything else you may want us to cover. Mostly it will cover different kinks (orgasm control, cbt, anal play, chastity, bondage to name just a few) this group will help you discover your true limits, likes and loves.

With tasks and challenges you will be required to submit pictures and videos of evidence. This is used as an education tool for comments, suggestions and feedback.

You may also be required to play with one or both of us privately on request.

There will be an interview and verification process to help eliminate fakes.

We will also have a list of rules you must follow at all times to keep everyone safe.

If you fit ALL of the below requirements and you are committed then please leave your name, gender, whether you are submissive or slave and your experience so far. I will PM you for kik details for safety reasons. (If it's not me that messages you then it is a fake person don't reply). If you dont feel comfortable posting below you can PM instead.

1. You must be a submissive or slave aged between 18 and 25 only.

2. You must be Fit, Hot, Sexy whatever you want to call it.

3. You must be willing to use all holes (yes anal).

4. You must be respectful to both dominants at all times. What we say goes no matter what.

5. You must have real toys (not household items) a dildo or vibrator is a minimum requirement. If you only use household items but are willing to purchase one of the above PM for details and consideration.

6. You must be committed to learning new things.

7. You must be respectful of everyone in the group always.

8. You must contribute to general group conversation and take part in all tasks and challenges.

If you are concerned about not fitting the requirements and want to check with me that's fine. I am happy to answer any questions just put Group Question as the subject and PM me.

Take the chance to make yourself the best possible sub/slave you can be and register now!

This is going to take a while to get established and working properly as I interview and verify each person and wait for Master Alex to approve also. Please be patient as we get this group setup. We want it to not only be educational but fun and playful as well. No boring people aloud.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Mistress Michelle and Master Alex

analaddiction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 15, 2015
Females Only

Im A Strict, Controlling, Demanding, Disciplined, Assertive, Clingy (In A Good Way) Sadistic Master & Im Seeking A FEMALE Slave Who Loves Pleasing Her Master And Loves Being An Obedient 3 Holed Slut.

I Want Someone Talkative, Caring, Adventurous And Overall Fun To Be Around.

Please Have:
-Social Skills
-The Need/Want To Get To Know Me

My Likes: Anal (Giving/My Addiction) Control (Clothing, Grooming, Holes, Orgasms Etc.) Teasing (Mental/Physical), Orgasm Denial, Creampies, Humiliation, Bondage, Blindfolds,Online Play, Bodywriting, Pleasureable Pain, Degradation, Insertions, Panties, Household Items, Temperature Play, Pussy Torture, Nipple Torture, Spit Play, Pet Play, Asshole Worship (Giving), Public Play, Hidden Public Play, Ass Worship (Giving), Body Worship (Giving/Receiving) Wedgies, Enemas, Exhibition.

Dislike: Anything Illegal

General Requirements:
- Obedient
- Committed
- Attentive
- Funny
- Loyal
- Creative
- Pictures Of Tasks/Punishments Given (Face Optional)
- Videos Of Tasks/Punishments Given(Face Optional)
- Kinky
- Slutty Fuck Toy Letting Me Do To You What I Want When I Want*
- Trainable/Coachable, Mold You To Be My Perfect Cum Whore

Interested KIK ME@Edward8892

DCRoughThirst

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 18, 2017
Male Master looking for female slaves

Master looking for female slaves. Being dominated, pushed passed your limits. You will do what I say. I do understand limits and if you have any, they will be addressed upon you contacting me. As for what I'm looking for, 20 to 30 year old females. Things like body will be discussed on our first encounter.

Kik me: DCRoughThirst if you're interested and ready.

Kinks: Anal, Slapping, DP, pinching, cum.

Renmarie

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 19, 2017
Dirty sour looking to be used.

I'm a dirty slut, I love to be used and abused. I'm looking for men and women who want to make me feel like a dirty little whore. Call me names, shove your cock down my throat. The dirtier the better.

My Kik is Remarie913

zompoke

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 15, 2017
Looking for female subs and slaves

Looking for female subs and slaves that want to get dominated. Pictures and videos are a must. Your limits will be respected but you must be willing to try new things. I can be kind and gentle, controlling or very controlling, degrading, and a lot more, which ever you prefer. With your first message tell me your age, where you live, your limits, and a picture of yourself. Don't be scared to message me. I'll message back when I see your message. kik- zompoke

Featured Threads

New Personals