Wearable torments for the girls

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I have always liked the idea of daily wearable items that girls can hide under clothing at home or even at work or while out shopping to spice up their day.

Now I have devoted quite a bit of space to various painful bras as it is a favourite topic of mine but what about other wearable items that you girls have tried and liked? I have several different types of crotch straps and ropes that are easily hidden under clothes and I know of several subs who have used my tack pads in the panties for some extra fun.

So what have you tried or maybe thought of trying that can be hidden under your clothes as you go about your day?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Things to try

I have had a number of pm's asking for some of the specific ideas I have used so here are a few of my favourites!

1. Tack pads. The simplest and most versatile, can be used in bra cups or panties. The instructions for these are here, http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showthread.php?t=14142 which saves adding it again. Use one or two in each bra cup, in the crotch of your panties or even on ass cheeks.

2. Tack bra. Uses the same basic idea of thumb tacks but this time glued directly into the bra cups. See this photo for a good example. http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=5711&pictureid=41665 Use superglue to fix regular thumb tacks into the cups, obviously this is permanent so use an old bra or one from a thrift shop. A size smaller than you need makes it nice and snug.

3. Full body rope harness. Quite simple to tie with a bit of practice but very effective and can be worn for hours. Nice instructions here;
4322db_5324006.jpg

4. Rubber band crotch strap. Again very simple but very effective, use a regular belt and attach bunch of rubber bands looped together running front to back on the belt. Adjust the number of bands and tension to taste, added knots around your clit can be fun.

So that's my top 4 wearables, now its your turn. What else have you tried?

Dragoste

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2016
Merida, Mexico
Good day Droptokon have you ever try using a blouse or panty made of sackcloth? Tight ones make tbe skin so itchy the more crudest better. Is not so painful but in time 4-5 hrs become umbereable

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Thank you for the suggestion, this is in the class of items I call "irritants", not immediately painful but rather building over time.
While I haven't tried this one myself I have used other irritants in the past, more subtle versions of the tack bra such as a few small sharp item in the bra cups like stones or bottle caps.
Another variation on your idea I have heard of is lining a large coat with panels of rough burlap. Worn over bare tits the jiggling and bouncing as the sub moves around rub and irritate the nipple in particular.

Assassinite9

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 16, 2016
Have you tried things like buttplugs made of ginger? simply peel the skin off the ginger and insert it into the ass. It burns like hell. but isn't permanent damage. Also, ice can be fun to play with, first, leave a pair of damp panties in the freezer over night, then have the person put them on, along with either freezies or a small ice pack (could even sew a small enough ice pack into a pair of underwear) after a while it goes from numb to very painful

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I have used ginger (figing) in the past but wouldn't really consider it a wearable, I'm looking more at external underwear/clothing modification here.
As for the frozen damp panties or bra, these have an interesting initial shock but don't last more than a few minutes before they warm up. Ice packs are tricky, some are very good and last a long time but worn against the skin directly you do need to be careful.

Assassinite9

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 16, 2016
You could use the ginger as a vaginal insert, or slice it thin enough so it can be applied to the labia. Also, have you considered sandpaper as an irritant? Also, you could cover the icepack with a damp thin cloth or other barrier between the icepack and skin. Another idea could be the use of chili peppers that have been cut, skinned, or sliced to release their juice

New Personals