Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 3, 2016
Hello everybody.

I am a full-time mistress from Russia.
Seeking a female slave to control and own in a total power exchange. ♥

Being a mistress is in my nature. I am a strict, controlling mistress but I will love you with all my heart. As your Mistress I will control every aspect of our life. As my slave, your body, mind and soul - everything - will be mine so I will always keep them close to me. Once I catch you, I won't let you go.
As the Mistress I am attached, protective and very devoted to the relationship, and need a sincere and equally devoted slave with dedication as I'm looking to spend every moment of my life with her. Honesty and trust are as crucial as obedience and loyalty.
I am a lover and creator of art and a music enthusiast. I am also deeply interested in all scientific disciplines and philosophy. No need to be too smart, I'll teach you all the things you need to know. You'll be trained and "reprogrammed" to suit my every need and to be the happiest, most loving and obedient slave possible.
Message me on kik - polinamalin

Reactions: Whitewolfsub

KW2021

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 30, 2021
Hello, i am interested , but not sure if You are looking or not?

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hello, i am interested , but not sure if You are looking or not?
Welcome to kink talk. You can click or tap on the posters screen name here and it will show you when they were last active and prior posts etc. this particular person has not been active here since January 2020. So you probably won’t get any responses. Also this kik “she” used is also tied to a male dom account here. So this was all probably just another guy faking as a female. Here’s the link.

Liya Vanhoff

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 8, 2024
can i be ur sub?
Hello everybody.

I am a full-time mistress from Russia.
Seeking a female slave to control and own in a total power exchange. ♥

Being a mistress is in my nature. I am a strict, controlling mistress but I will love you with all my heart. As your Mistress I will control every aspect of our life. As my slave, your body, mind and soul - everything - will be mine so I will always keep them close to me. Once I catch you, I won't let you go.
As the Mistress I am attached, protective and very devoted to the relationship, and need a sincere and equally devoted slave with dedication as I'm looking to spend every moment of my life with her. Honesty and trust are as crucial as obedience and loyalty.
I am a lover and creator of art and a music enthusiast. I am also deeply interested in all scientific disciplines and philosophy. No need to be too smart, I'll teach you all the things you need to know. You'll be trained and "reprogrammed" to suit my every need and to be the happiest, most loving and obedient slave possible.
Message me on kik - polinamalin

Featured Threads

New Personals