Teacher in Charge

sirparkuk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 4, 2008
Hi. This is the first installment of a new story - originally posted on the getdare site. Comments always welcome. Thanks!

----------------------
Andrew sat at his teacher?s desk, staring blankly out of the window into the darkening evening sky. Boredom and frustration welled up inside him as he thought of the stack of exam papers still to be marked. It wasn?t that he had anything better to do, other than returning to his empty house and eating alone. It was just that the monotony of this marking, the quietness of the deserted school and the dull ache in his stomach reminded him of how empty his life had become. He was too young, he thought to himself. Too young to be so engrossed in work that it left no time for anything else. At just 26 he had recently been promoted to his current senior position, but with it had come hours of admin and hours of extra marking. And that had signalled the end of his social life: the end of his on-off relationship with Rachel; and the end of his friendship with the group of lads he had known since leaving school himself.

It was time for a coffee break he decided, as he stretched out of the uncomfortable chair. He wandered out of his classroom and turned left into the corridor towards the staffroom. The school was deserted. He had his own set of keys to lock up, and as he walked he ran through the detailed instructions on how to use the complicated alarm system. His footsteps echoed ahead of him, the quiet all the more eerie in contrast to the usual hustle and bustle of these narrow corridors. Ahead of him he saw the lights of Emily Edward?s classroom still on.

?Silly girl,? he thought to himself. ?She must have left the lights on.? Emily was the newest member of the English Department, a bright and enthusiastic teacher. Her petite figure and pretty face had made her an instant hit with the male students, not to mention the male contingent in the staff room. As he approached the room however, he saw a shadow move across the glass screen in the door. He was about to push open the door and tell his over-committed colleague to go home for the night, but as he approached and looked properly through the glass he held his arm back. Emily was not alone. He could see her, side on to him as he peered through the glass, and facing her stood another girl. She was clearly a student at the school ? her black uniform jumper and knee length skirt told him that much. Her dark hair hung to shoulder length, but he could not see her face well enough to see who it was. What he could see took his breath away. This girl was holding Emily around her waist, as Emily stroked the girl?s brown hair from her face. Andrew took a half step back, enough to be able to see in, but hopefully not be seen himself. As he watched, Emily moved closer to the girl, and seemed to be learning forward to kiss her. Andrew?s heart beat heavily in his chest. He was watching a young teacher throwing away her career, but he couldn?t move his gaze from the scene unfolding, and the hardness he felt in his trousers gave away his soaring sense of anticipation.

The entwined pair moved together in a passionate embrace, the student?s hands beginning to move towards Emily?s breasts. It was at that moment that the light caught the young girl?s face, and Andrew recognised her immediately. It was Hannah ? Hannah Morgan ? from his senior class. Her hands moved more purposefully now, beginning to caress Emily?s breasts through her blouse, but as she did her eyes opened for a brief moment, and as she did, she caught sight of Andrew as he strained to see through the glass panel. She let out a squeak and quickly moved away from Emily. Andrew held his breath. What should he do? His mind raced through the options ? walk away, pretend he was never there. But he knew he had been seen. Walk into the room? but then what? He was a senior teacher, and what he had seen had the most serious of consequences.

Andrew took a deep breath and pushed the door open purposefully.

sirparkuk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 4, 2008
Second installment:

-----------------------------------
Emily staggered backwards a step, running her hand through her already ruffled blonde hair roughly. Her face was flushed and as she spoke she picked up a pile of papers from her desk, shuffling them purposefully, trying desperately to look busy.

?Ah? Mr?. Phillips?. I was just? we were? I mean? going through some? work.?

?Miss. Edwards,? said Andrew firmly. He knew he had to handle this situation delicately, but he also knew he had to enforce his authority. He had to have time to think ? how to limit the damage to Emily?s career, without risking his own. ?I could see exactly what you were just doing, and I think we need to talk.?

Andrew looked at Hannah who was standing in silence, eyes fixed on Emily, searching for her next move. Her school tie was loose around her neck, and her blouse was un-tucked, but otherwise there was nothing to give away the events he had walked in on.

?But Sir.? She spoke suddenly, her face earnest and her eyes wide as she focused them on him. ?But sir, Miss can?t get in trouble. It wasn?t her fault. We?re?. we?re in love. I stayed behind to see her ? it was my choice. Please Sir, you can?t tell anyone.? Her eyes were filling with tears, but she spoke with a sure and certain voice.

Andrew turned to Emily, his colleague, and raised his eyebrows.

?In love, Miss. Edwards?? He raised an eyebrow and spoke to them both. ?I?m sorry Hannah, but Miss. Edwards is in a position of authority - she is your teacher ? and therefore she must take the blame. You would be best to go now. I?ll see you in my office in the morning.?

If there was a pause before Hannah?s reply, it was barely enough time for Andrew to draw breath.

?No.?

As she spoke it seemed to Andrew that her shoulders raised a little, and she stood taller than she had. It was a single word of defiance in stubborn defence of her teacher ? her love, it seemed. ?I?m not leaving Miss to take the blame. I won?t let her down.?

Andrew felt the threat to his authority as if it was a physical reality, and he knew his response now was of the utmost importance. If Hannah would not leave, he would have to call for help, have to start making this official. He had to get Emily to realise the situation she was in, to help him get rid of this teenage girl so they could talk openly.

?Miss Edwards,? he said slowly. ?Hannah here claims to be in love with you, claims that the events I witnessed tonight were her fault, not yours. So tell me, are you in love? Do I need to start taking this further tonight??

He looked at his colleague as he spoke, looked for the immediate reaction in her face, and what he saw was a pained uncertainty. He realised why of course ? Emily knew what she should do ? must do ? but she was also desperate not to hurt Hannah?s feelings. She said nothing for a moment, caught in her embarrassment, fear and indecision. ?Well?? he continued. ?What do you say??

?Hannah did tell me she was in love with me, yes,? she started, her eyes fixed on the dirty tiled floor at her feet. ?But this isn?t her fault.?

?Yes it is,? Hannah interjected. ?Miss,? she said, looking again at her teacher. ?You can?t take the blame. I love you ? I won?t let you.?

Andrew looked from one to the other ? the pretty, blonde, early 20s teacher, and her young, earnest and undoubtedly beautiful student ? and let himself remember what he had seen them begin to do. He couldn?t help his mind lingering for a moment on the scene, and on what might have happened had he not been spotted. He felt the familiar feeling as his cock beginning to harden at the thought, and despite his better judgement, a strange and tantalising idea began to emerge. Now that he had entertained it, he could think of little else, and in the quiet seconds that ticked as he looked from one to another, he felt his own heart begin to quicken.

?Well ladies,? he began. ?We have a real problem don?t we? Neither of you is willing to let the other take the blame despite the very real trouble you are both in. So I wonder, if we shouldn?t see who is most determined to defend the other.?

Emily Edwards looked at her colleague, and raised her eyebrows in a look of desperation. Andrew could tell she was desperate to be able to talk to him alone, to try and talk him round, look for some way of escape. And he knew that if he kept them together she would never say what she really felt in fear of breaking Hannah?s heart. He was sure Emily had been caught in a moment of temptation, caught by the sudden advance of this young and pretty student. He was sure she was not ?in love? with the 16 year old girl, but he had no idea how she would react when put to the test. ?Well,? he thought to himself. ?There is only one way to find out?.

rumen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2008
Very nice read, buddy. Thumbs up for your effort:)

Featured Threads

New Personals