The Train Station

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Just want to say a big thank you to Hampers for helping me out and being my unofficially official editor :D Hope you all like it, comments and suggestions always welcome.

Part 1:

Ann stood on the station by the coffee shop where he had told her to wait. She had one bag with just a change of underwear, her phone, some money and a collar in. Dressed in what he had specified; jeans, plain blue t-shirt, black bra and flip flops with her toe nails painted red.

She waited for what seemed like an hour. She kept glancing at the station clock and watched the hands slowly tick past the specified time. She knew she had been early but the panic started to rise as he was five minutes late, ten minutes, fifteen. What if he didn’t turn up? Was this him testing her to see if she would wait? Could people somehow tell that she was pantyless? Did she look guilty or embarrassed?

She quietly watched the people milling around the station shifting on her feet from time to time starting to get cold and tired from the long journey. Her heart almost skipped a beat as she caught a glimpse of a guy in a black jacket, thinking it was him. But no, just some business man.

She looked back at the clock, frowning slightly to herself. Anger started to override her nerves, the words spilling out of her mouth; “I’ve turned up on time, would have been polite for him to do the same.”

A familiar voice came from behind her, quiet but just loud enough to hear the slightly amused tone. “I told you I would turn up Ann, why would you doubt my word?” She stood still for a split second just turning her head to look at him with a sheepish smile, trying to hide her butterflies. He walked up to her, took her hand and walked briskly towards the exit, leaving her to follow closely behind.

She had expected a few minutes of uncomfortable small talk or something but he was already walking with somewhere in mind. Ann wasn’t normally very forward and usually took a while to be comfortable around someone. His confidence in just dragging her off had thrown her. Her mind raced, not knowing what to ask first.

She settled on the obvious question. “Where are we going?” He looked round at her with a cheeky smile, squeezing her hand slightly.

“Just round the corner, you’ll see”

They walked out of the station and round the side of the building where he stopped and pulled her into a door way, grabbing both her hands and pinning them to her sides as he pushed her up against the door.

“Where’s your purse, girl?” Ann stared at him, mouth slightly open, not knowing if she should struggle, tell him to leave her alone, or to just answer him. He smiled, letting go of her hands and taking her bag. Glancing up at her he rummaged around inside pulled out her purse and pocketed it.

She gaped at him, “My tickets are in there.” She moved forward and quickly made a snatch for her purse. He simply pushed her back against the wall with one hand and held her there for a few seconds while he checked through the bag. Shifting uncomfortably as he went through her things trying to read on his face what he was thinking.

“Good girl, you bought exactly what I asked.”

His confidence confused Ann, she didn’t know how to react or what he expected from her. She decided the best thing to do was just go along with everything for now and only speak up if she was unhappy with something.

“Before you get any ideas,” she said quietly but with determined confidence, “I’m not here only for you to get what you want and walk off you know.” He chuckled and leant forward, letting his lips lightly brush against hers muttering. “You don’t know what I want from you yet girl, maybe you should wait and see before you make up your mind. You might be surprised at how much you'll be willing to do for me.”

Pandora

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 22, 2008
Wow! That was captivating! I am anxious to read part 2!

Fantastic job! :cheerleader:

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Thankies :D Part 2 will be posted by Monday. Any comments and suggestions welcome as always :)

Evil-Irishman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 7, 2008
Train Stn.

Nicely done, sweet thang! I'm also looking forward to the next installment.

--Evil`Irishman--

aika

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 20, 2008
England
Ooh, I'm interested to find out if this is their first meeting or not :D

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
I'm just waiting on my editor to send back the draft of the second part. Glad you are all likeing it :) I thought it was kind of obvious it was the first meeting :s

NewSlave

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 10, 2008
I couldn't view it on getDare so I came here, and I'm so glad I did!

Love it!

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Note to my editor: I think I sorted out the tenses but if you find anything that isn't right could you correct it for me please? :)

Hope everyone likes it. I found this section hard to write for some reason so if it wobbles in places, sorry!

Ann still had half a mind just to walk off and just go home. She looked at him, a little smile spreading on her lips at his confidence and choice of words. She stood there holding his gaze; more confident herself now, not wanting to show her nerves in case he thought she was a push over. They stood there just looking at each other for a few minutes, his gaze making her want to look away but she was set on not letting him completely get the upper hand, she had to let him know she wasn’t just going to fall to her knees at his feet without at least a small power struggle.

He once again grabbed her hand, his grip stronger and walked back down the street. Ann almost had to jog to keep up with him, suddenly realising just how much power he now had with her money and train tickets safely in his pocket. She stopped dead in her tracks forcing him to stop as well looking at him slightly opened mouthed trying to think how best to phrase what she was thinking.

“Why should I just follow you and do as you say without knowing what you have planned or where we are going?” She hoped the question sounded as casual and polite as she had planned shifting on the spot waiting for his answer.

He let go of her hand looking at her as though sizing her up, folding his arms and tilting his head slightly. “When we agreed to meet up we discussed all of this and went over what would be expected of you. You agreed to that, Ann, and promised to do your best in every way, did you not?”

His tone wasn’t nasty but had a authorative air to it, making her feel like a child being told off. She flicked her eyes away from his, unable to hold his gaze any longer.

“Did you not agree to only ask the questions that where essential and that you would do as I said and trust me to take charge?”

She felt herself getting frustrated. Yes, she had agreed to all that he said she had but it was very hard to stick to it now in the situation.

He nodded taking moving over to a door way a little along the street, standing by the door. And looked over and noticed a sign on the door saying “Gentleman”. She guessed he needed the loo and went over and stood the other side of the door with the intention of waiting. He pushed the door open with one hand and looked at her. “In you go.” She stared at him blankly opening her mouth to ask something but caught the slight narrowing of his eyes and just walked in.

The toilet was obviously one not often used for the station. There was a line of urinals along the wall and cubicles on the other. She stood in the toilet looking around the smell of disinfectant made he wrinkle her nose slightly. She stood still in the middle of the toilet waiting for him to go in a cubicle or something.

He walked slowly up to her, taking her bag from her hand and placing it on the floor. Keeping close to her he started to slowly circle around her, his eyes moving slowly up and down over her body and face. Ann felt her cheeks glowing red, unused to someone looking this slowly or closely at her. She turned her head to follow him as he moved around her.

“I didn’t say you could watch me, Ann.” His voice was calm and level and somehow made her even more uneasy and embarrassed. He stopped behind her, his breath falling warm onto the nape of her neck, sending a little shiver down her spine. His hands rested lightly on her hips making her heart race once more. His fingers slowly slipped up under her shirt and over her skin, feeling her breathing shallow slightly at his gentle soothing touch. His hands ran up over her stomach, almost tickling as they stopped just under her breasts. Leaning in close, he softly whispered in her ear.

“You’re going to be a good slut for me, aren’t you Ann? You’re going to do everything you can to please me and show that all you have said before isn’t just talk” Spinning her round and back up close against him, looking down into her eyes and holding her chin, not letting her look away “You haven’t called me Sir yet today, have you forgotten how to act all of a sudden?”

Ann’s chest rose and fell hard as she looked back into his eyes, shaking her head slightly.

“No Sir, sorry. Please forgive my bad manners.”

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Part 3

Note to Hampers:Hope it is all sorted out etc. Like last time correct anything you see that still doesn't look right :) Also I seemed to not send you the last paragraph so you may need to edit it some.

Giving Ann a slight nod he pushed her forward into one of the cubicles. She stumbled forward, her knees hitting the front of the toilet, his hand on the small of her back forcing her to lean forward, her hands resting on the cistern. She held still, heart thumping hard in her chest, not knowing quite what to do. She could sense him standing behind her but he wasn’t saying anything or moving. Was he expecting her to do or say something? She just stood there eyes fixed on the tiled wall in front of her listening to her heart hammer.

His hands touched against Ann’s hips, making her gasp and flinch forward slightly. The fingers gripping the top of her jeans, slowly tugging them down over her hips. The fabric made her skin goose pimple, her eyes still fixed on the same spot not daring to look away. They moved down over the curve of her pantyless behind, her cheeks instantly blushing bright red and burning. She kept still, the fabric running down the back of her thighs, his hands lightly brushing against her skin and sending a shiver down her spine. He smiled leaning in and whispering softly in her ear, his warm breath falling against her skin. “Good girl for remembering no panties.”

His hand slowly moved down over the curve of her lower back, Ann’s breath becoming more rugged as the heat began to rise between her thighs. She still wasn’t sure what to do. The mixture of embarrassment and arousal (I think it works fine, personally. It's describing two sensations so a more technical word works well) confusing her senses. She shifted on her feet moving them slightly apart without thinking, his hand suddenly resting on the tops of her legs, and his fingers brushing over her pink folds. Giving her a gentle pat, his voice softened slightly but to the point. “Step out of your jeans, then take your top and bra off for me girl.”

She stood there a second processing his words, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. This had been the kind of thing she had expected. There was no reason to stop now even if she was so red and embarrassed she could burst. She stepped out of her jeans, stepping back away from the toilet, her hands moving to the bottom of her t-shirt and pulling it quickly off over her head. She stopped a second as it fell to the floor then unhooked her bra. It too joined the pile. She stood there naked, her nerves calming slightly in the knowledge she had gotten over one hurdle.

Feeling him slowly pressing himself up behind her, his arousal became obvious. Ann’s breath caught in her throat as his hands once again moved over her hips, slowly up over her stomach, under her breasts. Her nipples hardened even more, his fingers closing slowly round them, starting to add pressure. A soft moan escaped Ann’s lips; her head leaning back slightly as she closed her eyes, the back of her head meeting his shoulder. The pain began to rise as he slowly guided his hands forward, pulling her breasts out taut in front of her. His lips brushed against her ear, a ripple of pleasure spreading over her body. Turning her head slightly to meet his lips, leaning up into the kiss, she suckled gently on his lower lip, through her whimper, as he rolled her nipples between his fingers.

Suddenly he broke the kiss, just pulling away and standing back against the door, his lips curled into a smile. “Get dressed then girl.” Ann looked round at him, surprised by the sudden break of the kiss. Ann simply nodded pulling her jeans quickly back on, clumsily tugging her t-shirt back on over her bra and slipping her feet back into her flip flops. He nodded, turning and opening the cubical door, quickly walking out, grabbing her bag and disappearing out of the door to the toilets.

Last edited:

applebooty

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 3, 2008
Has this been posted on GetDare as well? Regardless, glad I joined this site also. I enjoy your writing. :)

aron878

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 7, 2008
From the bits and pieces I hear on gd, I can't help but wonder If at least part of this story is symbolism. Would I be correct?

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Symbolism? If you mean made up then parts of it are yes, others not.

aron878

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 7, 2008
Well all i was wondering was If to some degree, you were generalizing to how you met sum.

Featured Threads

New Personals