Write on my Slutty Body

romancer

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 2, 2013
South London
Post frontal and rear clean body shots, then re write every thing again in adifferent colour pen adding 'romancers tongue goes here' as close to your pussy as you can.

myhorsedic666

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2015
Request!

Hello doll:) You have an incredible piece of ass, and i would glady love to tear it up if i had the chance. Would you kindly write this message for me on ANY part of your body that you desire.

"Dave The Sex Slave Was Here".

If you wish you could send it to my email and i can perhaps do something back upon a request:)

Email: [email protected]

Lord_Greg5

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 20, 2014
i would like you to write on your nude tits <Lord Greg's Slavegirl>

hs69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 25, 2015
Write "insert here" above your pussy and "cum here" across your tits

Argent61

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 22, 2015
Firstly, you're a stupid 'whore'. Whore's charge for what you need to give away, if anyone would have you.

So, stupid, in capitals across your forehead. It needs to be bold so that even such a waste as you could remember what a mistake you started out on signing up to the site.

You've used the softest, cutest little name for your vagina, how sweet. A pussy. Never think of that hole that gives you any worth as anything but your CUNT again. Tattoo the bloody word onto your mound of Venus if you need reminding, permanent reminding of that.

For now, just write "Argent61 is right, I am a cunt, a mouth and an arse". Learn that only those three holes give you value. You have much much to learn.. 'whore-kitty'.

Featured Threads

New Personals