Hucow Farm

Trystan1

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Nov 6, 2016
I have recently acquired two hucows and hope to have many more. With these prospects in consideration, I have decided to start a hucow farm. This farm will start off as a kik group and will require many people to chat and compose this farm. Please reply to this if you are:
Female or Sissy Hucow
Male or Female Hucow Milker
Male Bull (to breed with the hucows)
If you are interested in being any of these you can pm me here, or kik me at aaronisgel

Reactions: boycowslut

Sir4slave

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 7, 2016
Definition for you.

Kik: dimamayakovsky (m)
What is a hucow?

A hucow is (A woman who chooses to be objectified for her large mammaries and ability to lactate constantly) is a lady who enjoys being milked but also is into insemination aka breeding and thus is into bareback / unprotected sex. She can be married or single. If married she is often a Hotwife and hubby is a cuckold that enjoys cream pies. The Superior Male doing the breeding is called a Bull.
In short it's known as a human cow, in all honestly I don't think your ready or wanting this.

Isex

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 26, 2016
Will be willing to be a male hucow milker but does this involve traveling/coming to me?

If this does then I will not be able to do this

KIK: Isex01

Last edited:

Wardog553

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 10, 2016
Looking to fill a male role

Looking to fill a male role that doesn't involve meeting in person Kik is Redneckgamming553

Sissyjodi

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
Aug 27, 2021
I have been curious about being objectified and humiliated as a hucow

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I have been curious about being objectified and humiliated as a hucow
This post is from 2016. The original poster hasn’t been active here since 2017 do you probably won’t be getting any replies from him. There are other more recent hucow threads on kinktalk that might help though. Just search hucow in the search bar at the top by clicking tapping on the magnifying glass. Also tips since you’re new. You can see the date a post was made in each persons header of the message. You can tap/click on the screenname and see when the person was last active here. Happy kinking

Sissyjodi

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
Aug 27, 2021
This post is from 2016. The original poster hasn’t been active here since 2017 do you probably won’t be getting any replies from him. There are other more recent hucow threads on kinktalk that might help though. Just search hucow in the search bar at the top by clicking tapping on the magnifying glass. Also tips since you’re new. You can see the date a post was made in each persons header of the message. You can tap/click on the screenname and see when the person was last active here. Happy kinking
Thank you I will look a little more carefully.

Featured Threads

New Personals