Abducted, Rented, and Humiliated

Kaito

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 13, 2011
**I'm sorry that it's been a month. I didn't want to burn myself out from constant writing. The updates should still be coming (phrasing, boom)**

Arya has one hour before her first client for the day. She's all showered, cleaned, and looks pretty. This is her first time doing multiple clients in a single day, and she has to service 32 individual people. Arya paces in the room, trying to calm down. She doesn't want to experience what Heidi experienced, not having a client count, especially one with 30 people. Arya continues to look at the clock, watching the seconds tick by. Her mind wanders: how did she get abducted in the first place? What is happening to Jenni and Heidi? When was the last time I got my period? She focuses on that last one for a while. Why hasn't she got her period in a while? She mulls over it a bit, exploring all the possible reasons.

“Probably some drugs or birth control in the food and water,” she thinks. At least she doesn't need to worry about getting pregnant or having her period in the middle of a session. Still, it bothers her that they just drug her up without any knowledge. Arya gets up and walks to the session room early. She reviews the client information again.

“His name is Master,” she says out loud. “I should be naked and wet when he walks in. He is going to force orgasms out of me for two hours.” Arya sits down on the floor and puts her hand between her legs. She gently massages her clit, trying to get aroused before Master walks in. Before long, Arya inserts a finger into her vagina. Then two. She glances up at the clock: 10 seconds. She quickly gives a last burst to her clit, then takes her hand away. Master said that he wanted her to be wet when he walked in, not be pleasuring herself. Right on time, Master walks into the room.

“Hello Mas-”

“Shut up. You speak when spoken to. Got it?” Master's voice is strong, powerful, and makes Arya submissive.

“Yes Master.”

“Do you like to cum, slut?”

“Yes Master.”

“You will regret that. I've heard that you can cum many times in a session. I hope you can, because I will make you.” He positions Arya exactly how he wants: Sitting on the ground, arms behind her, legs outstretched and spread. He grabs the handcuffs and cuffs Arya's hands behind her back. He locks the ankle cuffs on to her and then locks the spreader bar to the cuffs. Arya's legs are spread too far apart for her to close her knees together, so her vagina is exposed, waiting, and wet. Master takes no time lubing up the dildo and shoving it into Arya's waiting hole. Arya gasps with pleasure. Master moves the dildo in and out, pushing it deep inside her, then pulling it almost all the way out. Arya feels the orgasm building deep inside her...
---

Arya has lost all sense of time. The constant buzz on her clit has thrown her into a sense of timelessness. All she can focus on is the pleasure. She doesn't know who's in the room, what's happening to the rest of her body, she can barely even speak. He body feels different, like it's in a different position. Her back is straight, like she's laying down on the floor flat. Her arms are now behind her head, but still handcuffed together. Arya turns her head toward the clock, and tries to focus. She knows the session was supposed to last two hours, and it was 13:00 when it started. Her eyes focus: 14:52. Eight minutes left. She tries to speak, but an unintelligible mumble comes out. The constant vibration on her clit stops.

“You dirty slut you. I lost count at how many times you came. I'm sure you enjoyed yourself.” Master rubs a finger along Arya's clit gently. She lets out a moan of pleasure, and starts to move her hips, wanting more. The action is involuntary.

“No more today. I'm glad we had this fun.” Master removes the handcuffs and ankle cuffs from Arya. She lays there, panting, unable to move. She is covered in sweat, and reeks of sex. When Master leaves, she just continues to lay there. Before long, a messenger enters the room.

“Arya, remember, you have another client in an hour, Mistress Betty.” Arya struggles to get up, and slowly makes her way to the door. The messenger helps her walk towards the showers. While in the shower, the messenger washes Arya down completely, making sure to clean her up perfectly. A half hour before Mistress Betty arrives, Arya is finally dry. She is still in a haze, and requires the messenger to walk.

“Do you want to go to the session room,” the messenger asks Arya.

“Uhh,” Arya groans out and motions towards the session room. The messenger, effectively dragging Arya now, brings her towards the session room. This one is already stocked. Arya never realized it before, and hardly realizes it now, but there are about ten different sessions rooms, each on a rotating cycle.

Fifteen minutes before Mistress Betty. Arya's clit is still sore from Master, and she is just now able to start speaking. She will fail this one easily. She tries to calm down and gain her composure, but she is so weak from orgasming so many times.

Two minutes. She inserts the large electric butt plug, and puts on the harness. The plug is massive, and she walks funny. She puts the double ended dildo into the strap-on and attaches it to her face. He mouth is stuffed full, with a dildo sticking out the end, no doubt used to pleasure Mistress Betty. She stands at attention, staring at the door.

Thirty seconds. She just stares at the clock, watching the seconds tick by. The moment the clock hits 16:00...nothing. Five seconds pass. Then ten. Clients are told to always enter right as the clock strikes the time, but nothing. One minute turns into two, and two into three. Mistress Betty isn't there. The formal contingency for this is to wait in position for the entire session duration until the client shows up. Arya just stands there, knees shaking. Seven minutes after the sessions started, a women enters.

“I am Jen. Mistress Betty changed slaves at the last minute. I am a grade A slave, and Sir Mark told me that, since I am such a good slaves, I get to use you for a few minutes. Lay down.” Arya is confused, but is so weak that she just goes with it. She lays down, the butt plug still large in her bottom. Jen is completely naked, and bears a collar with the tag “Jen. Grade A” on it. Jen wastes no time squatting over Arya, making a slow humping motion with her hips. Slowly, Jen glides the dildo into her dripping vagina, slowly bringing it all the way in. Arya has never been a lesbian, and this turns her off completely. Jen lets out a loud moan when the dildo is all the way down.

“Oh, that feels so good.” Jen grabs Arya's hair tightly. “Move your face.” Arya moves her head back and forth as best as she can in her current situation. Jen's juices flow into Arya's mouth. She has never tasted anything like that before. It's almost sweet. Jen moves her body in sync with Arya's head, turning Jen on more and more.

“Oh god, yes, yes!” Jen screams. Without warning, Jen presses her crotch to Arya's face as hard as she can. Jen screams out in pleasure. Then, just as soon as it happened, Jen is off the dildo and standing over Arya.

“That was incredible, thank you. I know you have a plug in, and as much as I'd like to use it, I can't. Bye.” And just like that, Jen leaves. Arya lays there, confused. First, she was expecting Mistress Betty, but she never showed. Then, a girl named Jen walks in and takes complete control of Arya, fucking her face until Jen came. Arya stands up, still confused by it all, and gets back into position. Arya's subconscious is taking over, as her conscious brain is over-loaded by the events that have happened. A voice comes on over the intercom.

“Very good Arya. You may remove the face harness, but leave the butt plug in.” Arya does as told. This voice is new. Very deep, commanding, and authoritative. He sounds like Sir Mark, but much more...powerful. The new voice makes her submissive side quiver.

Within a few minutes, the door opens. A very tall, sturdy man walks in the door. Arya glances up at him, then quickly darts her eyes to the floor. Hopefully he didn't notice. This man must be at least six feet five inches tall, built like a rock.

“Do you know who I am, Arya?”

“No, Sir.”

“My name is Ceasar. You will call me Sir Ceasar. Do you recognize me?”

“No, Sir Ceaser. Please forgive me.”

“I am the head of this whole operation. I started this, and I run it.” Arya shoots her head up. This is him. This is the man that has put her through this entire ordeal. He standing only a few feet away from her. She is naked, exposed, tired, humiliated...and plugged.

“I've been keeping an eye on you, ever since you started. You seemed strong, and I like that. Sir Mark kept reporting to me that you are an excellent slave. In fact, a model slave. We have changed a few of our training procedures to try to get slaves to be more like you. You accepted your training, and even when faced with seemingly impossible tasks, you pull through. Your ordeal with Crystal was an unexpected one. Crystal will return to you under your control, but not right away. Sir Mark informed me that you were concerned about Jenni, and that he explained her entire predicament. Well, I am Jenni's current master. Technically, I am everyone's master, but there is no middle man with her. Let me asking you a question, and answer truthfully like you've been trained: If I asked you to become my personal slave, would you accept?” Arya sweats. She knows to answer truthfully, but this is the head guy. The president, CEO, whatever you want to call him. He's the guy at the top. Denying could mean bad things, but answering untruthfully could mean worse. Arya hesitates for a few moments.

“You can speak freely, Arya.”

“Thank you Sir Ceasar. I am worried about what will happen to me if I accept and become your personal slave.” She is nervous. Her voice quivers.

“Arya, you have been trained to answer truthfully. You know nothing bad will happen if you say something that we don't want to hear. We do this because our business relies on good slaves. If you only say what we want to hear, then your performance will slowly degrade due to poor conditions. The Crystal encounter is perfect. You voiced your opinion to Sir Mark, and it turned out that he was abusing you. This is what we want, we want you girls to speak up and say when things aren't right.” His voice changes. It's deeper, more commanding. “Now tell me again. If I ask to you to be my slave, will you accept?”

“No Sir Ceasar.” He voice is strong, but in her head, she feels she has just made a huge mistake.

“Why?” Arya has always dreaded this question. She now has to explain herself.

“Being a slave here means I have an end in sight. I have to service 35 clients before I can go home. If I became your personal slave, I don't know how long I'll have to wait.” She barely managed to say it without breaking down.

“That is as good of a reason as any. You have 25 clients left to service. Not particularly fast, but you're a very decent slave. So, I'll give you two options. You don't have to respond right now, but I do expect a response within twenty four hours. You can either become my personal slave for eight months and be released, or continue here for however long you require to service 25 more clients. By our predictions, and we're very good at predicting, 25 clients will take you two to three months at grade B. We can always bump you up to grade A, which will mean 25 clients will take well over a year. I'm sure Sir Mark has told you about grade A slaves. We sell them to clients for housework. Sometimes, the slaves stay a week. Some stay for several months. And it only counts as one client, no matter how much they are used. However, grade A slaves always receive clean and respectful clients. The choice is yours.”

“Sir Ceasar, I would like to be your personal slave,” Arya blurts out. At her rate, she'll make it to grade A shortly, and she wants to get out of here as soon as possible. Now, she'll be a grade A slave to Ceasar alone, and guaranteed release in eight months.

“Excellent Arya. I'm happy you chose correctly. Follow me.”

“But Sir Ceasar, what about the other session I have today?” It's unlike Arya to speak out of turn.

Sir Ceasar walks out of the room, with Arya following her. “I told you, it's canceled. While screening the thirty men for STDs, we found that several of them had something that we didn't want our slaves to catch. We denied the whole group. If they can get a better group together and reschedule, we will give them a special bukkake slave. You're lucky you never became one of those, Arya. Bukkake slaves are very poor grade D slaves. We list their talents as 'Bukkake Only'. They get very few clients, as that many people is quite expensive. We regularly train Bukkake girls by getting all the male workers here and having a 'test session'. The cum whores are chained to the ground on their knees, arms chained to their waste. An ass hook with a two inch ball is inserted and tied to her hair. She has to keep her head very far back. We attach a drain gag to her mouth and inset a funnel. All the men go nuts. Thirty to forty full loads are emptied on to her, with about half making it into her mouth. Generally we try to make our cum taste as nasty as possible, and we take vitamins to make our loads huge. They learn to like it.”

Arya is silent. She doesn't know what else to say. She follows Sir Ceasar to Sir Mark's office. They enter and see Sir Mark watching two Grade A slaves eat each other out. Sir Mark quickly stands to attention in Sir Ceasar's presence.

“Sir Mark, be advised that I will be taking Arya as my personal Grade A slave. Initial time is eight months.”

“Yes Sir Ceasar. You're lucky, Arya is a very nice slave. What should be done about Crystal?”

“Crystal is to remain in training until you feel he's done, then contact me about him.” Sir Ceasar leads Arya throughout the complex. She enters hallways she's never seen before. She enters what appears to be a parking garage and sees a long, black limousine. A naked female opens the door to the back, and Arya enters. Sir Ceasar is close behind.

The limousine is astounding on the inside. Rows of leather seats, lights, televisions, and of course, bondage devices. Up against the back are two full-fist cuffs spread apart.

“Arya, insert your hands into those cuffs while facing us.” She inserts one hand into the cuff, then stretches her other arm to get it in. The cuffs are low, forcing her to squat. She's sitting on her ankles, but is up on her toes. Suddenly, the cuffs inflate, trapping her wrists. Sir Ceasar takes special seat belt and fastens it around Arya's waist. He does the same thing around her thigh and respective ankle, trapping her in the squatting position.

“Keep your legs spread, or else I'll force them apart.” He takes some a red marker and writes the words “Slave. Fuck Me,” with an arrow pointing down, on her stomach. On one cheek he writes “Whore”, and on the other, “Cum Bucket,” with an arrow pointing toward her mouth. Arya's shame and humiliation builds. Still plugged up from her preparation for Mistress Betty, she unconsciously turns the shame, guilt and humiliation into sexual stimulation. Before long, her vagina begins to drip.

Hunterman36

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2012
I love your story. Take your time updating if you need it, no need to rush.

Kaito

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 13, 2011
**Next part. Im thinking of wrapping this story up soon, as It's gotten to be MUCH longer than anticipated, plus I want to finish this story before I start another one. As always, feedback is appreciated. I have a shoutout to a different story in here. Please check them out, I really enjoyed their stories.**

Her legs ache, her bottom is sore, and she needs a fuck. Badly. More than she ever has in her entire life. She has been stuck in this squatting position for a long time, and periodically someone will come over and rub her clit. Her knees have been forced apart by a spreader bar for ages now. She's still in the back of the limousine, and has no idea where she is.

The car suddenly stops, and men start to get out. Arya watches all the men leave, but none of them come to let her out. She starts to worry, but soon the door opens, and a familiar face comes to let her out.

“Jenni!” Arya screams. Jenni doesn't respond. She unties the spreader bar and begins to undo the straps holding her in that squatting position.

“Jenni, what's -” Jenni snaps her hand to Arya's mouth and gives her a glare. Arya reads this glare like a book. Jenni is telling her not to speak. Not to say a word. Jenni is still in her full chastity outfit, this time with cat ears and a bunny tail. Soon, Arya is let out of her cuffs, and she finally has a chance to stretch and relax. Jenni backs out of the car. Arya rubs her wrists and sits down for a bit, relaxing. Just as soon as she starts to relax, she hears Sir Caesar's voice. “Arya, get out here.” She quickly leaves the vehicle, and looks up to the building. It is a gigantic beachfront home. Several stories, white marble, glass windows many feet high.

Arya is used to being naked, but not outside. She still has the butt plug harness on, but she feels exposed having her breasts hanging out. She starts to cover them, when her bottom receives a large, painful electric shock. She puts her hands behind her back as taught.

“Good girl. You are my house slave from now on. But you will need some...modifications. Please follow me.” Sir Caesar starts to walk towards the door, and Arya follows close behind. She looks over her shoulder to see Jenni with her hands on the car, bottom sticking out, and two men vigorously spanking her. She snaps her head forward and focuses on walking.

She enters the massive house to be greeted by several naked women, all of whom are tending to Sir Caesar. Trays of fruit, cheese, and deserts, some are offering a shoe cleaning, some are just sticking their breasts out. Sir Caesar ignores all of them and continues straight. They take a turn into an office. Inside is a gigantic wooden desk with a chair behind it. The walls are covered in paintings of naked women, some bound, some sodomized. There's a small pillow on the floor where a chair would be. Sir Caesar sits down in the office chair, while Arya kneels on the pillow.

“Good girl. You are now my personal slave. As you can see, I have a lot of women, more than I know what to do with. Most of them are not in you predicament though. They come to me from everywhere, all consensually. You, Jenni, and a few others were...drafted into this. And I hope you do better than Jenni.”

“What happened with Jenni, Sir?” Arya is taking a huge risk by talking out of turn like this, but she was almost trained to do it. She wants to know what Jenni did wrong so she doesn't repeat it. Sir Caesar encourages this, as to him, a good slave actively seeks to better themselves rather than just take order blindly.

“She attacked one of the other slaves with a knife. Apparently, she gave Jenni a dirty look for something, and Jenni was having a bad week. No one was injured, but we had to dismiss that other slave. Jenni is now back on strict supervision. She has exactly one bathroom break every 24 hours, and we must give her an enema to have it happen. Every six hours, she is brought almost to orgasm by a dildo and vibrator locked inside her belt. Built in sensors stop the vibrator and dildo right before she cums. She's been like this for a week. Plus, we've been milking her. That same machine used on you all that time ago is being used on Jenni. She is being milked every day, and has to drink it. But enough on that. It's time for you to get an upgrade.”

He pushes a button under his desk. Two men walk in and stand beside Arya. “These men will take you to the medical wing. There, you'll have a procedure done that will make you a better slave. After 8 months, we will turn you back to normal for your release.” Arya stands up, and the two men escort her out of the room. They walk across the house and down into the basement. There they enter a hospital room, complete with all hospital equipment. There's a man in full hospital gear standing in the room.

“Hello Arya. My name is Dave, and I'll be operating on you.” The room has a definite hospital look, but somehow is calming. Arya is not worried at all, and is starting to relax. The doctor looks cute. “Please don't worry, we're just going to do some small procedures on your tongue and vagina, all very simple things. Do you have any questions for me?”

“What exactly will be done,” she says calmly.

“We're going to pierce your tongue and put in a barbell. This piercing will have some sensors on it that will detect semen and vaginal fluids. It will also transmit a signal to your other device, which will be put between your vagina and anus, called the perineum. This will detect if and when you have sex, and also serves a function in tandem with your tongue piercing. Now, please lay down on the table.” Arya does as instructed, and soon a mask is placed over her face.

“Count to ten Arya.” Arya starts to count. She barely makes it to 5.

Arya wakes up slowly, restrained to the table. Her bottom feels very loose and empty. She looks down and sees the harness removed. Finally, that plug is removed. Her tongue feels gigantic in her mouth, and she keeps flicking the piercing along her teeth. She tries to say some words, but only an unintelligible mumble comes out. Soon she is aware of the pinching feeling near her bottom. She tries to sit up, but a hand is quickly placed on her shoulder, gently but firmly holding her down.

“Rest Arya, the procedure is over. Your tongue will feel huge, that's normal. Give it a little bit, it will start to feel normal again soon. As for that pinching feeling, that will go away with time, just give it a few days. Sir Caesar has allowed you to stay down here for up to a week if you need it.” Arya nods her head in acknowledgment.

Arya spends five days recovering from her procedure. Sir Caesar has come to visit her several times, just to check up. Arya can speak and walk as if nothing has ever happened, except her tongue still feels heavy, preventing her from speaking too much. Sir Caesar now comes down to escort Arya back up to the main house.

“Arya, you remember Crystal, right?” He says in a commanding voice.

“Yes Sir, I do.”

“Crystal has finished his training. We want to make a statement to everyone out there, so I'm making a special exception for you. You will be the mistress of Crystal and one other female slave for one month, and you will have periodic slave duty for me. Actually, make it two female slaves.” He takes out a radio and speaks “Crystal and two slaves, ready in the Kitchen. Now,” into it.

“Thank you Sir.”

“Anyway, with regards to your new equipment. That tongue piercing is a special sensor that can detect semen and vaginal fluids. It's locked on with a special key. After your one month with Crystal, we will set it so that it must detect semen from two different men every day, or else you will get shocked by that device near your ass. Once a week, it must also detect vaginal fluids. That sensor near your ass also tells us whenever something enters your pussy or ass. You're not allowed to masturbate after your time with Crystal, so we'll know when you do.”

(The part about the sensor and detecting fluids was taken by the Chasti-permalock series. The story is “A day at the office.” Credit where credit is due.)

“Yes sir.” Arya is appalled at her new duties. Two different men every day must cum in her mouth. And once a week, she must eat out a woman. She cannot believe it. She puts it to the back of her mind, as she doesn't have to worry about it until later. She follows Sir Caesar up the stairs and into the main building. They enter the kitchen, where Crystal is there, waiting, next to two naked women. Crystal has his chastity belt on, and the two female slaves each have nipple clamps connected with a chain. They all have collars and are looking down at the floor.

“These three are your slaves for a month. They all understand what is happening, and they have all received the same training you have. Treat them as if you were a client. Crystals butt plug has been removed, but you can insert it again if you want. They are all trained to use the bathroom once very twenty four hours. Other than that, they're yours for a month.” Sir Caesar walks out.

“What are all your names,” Arya asks the three. “My name is Alex,” the first one says. “My name is Crystal,” he says. “My name is Rachel.” the last one says.

“Alex, Crystal, and Rachel. All very nice names. My name is Mistress Arya, or just Mistress. Alex and Rachel, have you two had lesbian contact before?”

Alex responds. “Yes Mistress. As punishment for disobeying him, we are now lesbian lovers. We usually do shows together for Sir Caesar.” Alex and Rachel look very much alike. Medium height, dark brown hair, large breasts, firm legs.

“Good. Crystal, when was the last time you had an orgasm?”

“I don't remember Mistress,” he says submissively. He is much more docile than he last was.

“Good. Do any of you know where a private room is that we can be?”

“I do Mistress,” Rachel says. “Good. Lead me there. Alex and Crystal, follow me.” Rachel heads off out of the kitchen, with Arya behind her, with Alex and Crystal following. Rachel takes a few turns and enters an empty room with some typical bondage equipment, along with bigger things. They all enter the room, and Arya closes the door. Alex steps up to Arya.

“Sir Mark told me to give this to you,” and she extends her hands. Inside her hands are two items. One looks like a key, the other looks like a small metal rod. They are both on a necklace.The key has a note attached that says “Key to Crystal's chastity belt.” The rod also has a note. “Crystal has the same implements you do, on the tongue and in his perineum. Insert this key into the top of Crystal's piercing and turn it left a quarter turn. This will activate his sensors. He will need have either semen or pussy juice in his mouth twice a day, or get shocked in his balls. Insert the key into his perineum device to require him to have something fill his ass for 5 minutes a day, or else he'll get increasing shocks until he does. Don't lose this.”

“Thank you Alex,” Arya says as she takes both keys from her. “Crystal, are you aware of the devices on you?”

“Yes Mistress.” Arya wastes no time.

“Open your mouth.” Crystal opens his mouth and sticks out his tongue. Arya sticks the key into the hole at the top and turns it. It vibrates a tiny bit, confirming that it is now active.

“Turn around, face down ass up.” Crystal gets on his knees and presses his face to the floor. His ass hole is open, and Arya can clearly see the device in his perineum. She reflects for a second, realizing that she probably has the same device on her. She inserts the key into the device, but takes it out before turning it.

“I'll turn that thing on later Crystal. But for now, time to fill your quota for the day. Alex and Rachel, which one of you would like to cum today?”

“I would,” Rachel says. Alex had opened her mouth to speak, but closes it.

“Good. Crystal will eat me out, then you. How often do you cum?” Arya sits down in a chair and spreads her legs. Crystal crawls over to her.

“Once a week, if we're lucky. For a while it's been once every two weeks.”

“Okay.” Crystal presses his face into Arya's crotch, and starts to lick around. Arya can't remember the last time she's been eaten out, but Crystal is doing a fantastic job. Before long, she is pushing his face into her vagina as hard as she can. She cums all over his face and throws her head back in pleasure.

Panting, Arya says to Crystal, “Now...it's time...to go eat out...Rachel. And you better....do as well as you did...this time...” Arya notes that Alex is still standing in the room, and Arya motions for her to kneel down next to her. Alex walks over to Arya and kneels next to the chair. They are both watching Crystal eat out Rachel, and soon, Rachel is riding Crystal's face as hard as she can. She cums, and squirts all over his face. Rachel is panting just as hard as Arya.

“Good boy. That's it for today Alex and Rachel, do you have a way I can call you when I need you?”

“Yes Mistress,” Alex says. “Our collars can shock us when you call us.” She points to a touch screen panel on the wall. “This is the system that is used to call slaves. Just select Alex and Rachel and press “Call.” We will show up as soon as we can to this spot.

“Good. You two go off now and have fun. If you could, I'd like to have you make me breakfast in the morning.”

“Of course Mistress.” Rachel replies.

“Thank you slaves. Now be gone, I need some alone time with Crystal.”

Alex and Rachel leave the room. Arya walks up to a wall and grabs a ball gag and a bamboo crop.

Hunterman36

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2012
Sorry to hear you're ending it. I guess it was only a matter of time. Still great update you're doing a fantastic job. I know it's a little unconventional but I like seeing happy endings.

Kaito

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 13, 2011
**This will be the last part to this story. It is intentionally short, mainly for closure. If someone wishes to pick up this story from here or any other point, please ask me first, and give credit where credit is due. Thank you to everyone for reading it, I plan to write some more stories soon.**

Arya tosses and tumbles, trying to get a grip on whats real and what isn't. She feels angry, yet sad; happy, yet flustered; pathetic, yet strong. She fights and fights, and soon she breaks free.

"Arya! Arya! Wake up!" Arya shoots upright to the soothing sound of her boyfriend. She is covered in sweat, breathing heavily, but is in her own bed.

"Arya, you were screaming and crying and moaning...are you okay," her boyfriend asks, concerned.

"It was...all a dream?"

"Yes. You were thrashing around so violently, I was worried you would hurt yourself." Arya breathes a sigh of relief. It was all a dream. The abduction, Sir Mark, Sir Caesar, Crystal, all of it...just a dream. It seemed all too real, but her mind had fabricated all of it. But, some part of her almost enjoyed it. The helplessness, the submission, all seemed to appeal to a part of her that she has never known before.

"Hey Dave," Arya asks shyly.

"Yes sweetie, whats up?"

"You wouldn't happen to be into bondage, would you?"

Hunterman36

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2012
Awwwww..... Dissapointed. Oh well. The whole dream ending is a little old and corny. I understand that it's tough to find time to write. I'd of rather you just left it off as it was.

Zombi

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2014
I am highly enjoying this story. When I finish I'm going to print it off and read it on occasion. If you are writing another let me know, I would love to help you with ideas.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals