How this all started [fiction] Pt1

beX 25

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 19, 2008
Hiya,
For those of you who have not visited the other great site Get Dare, these are stories I posted on there last year. Which is better for you guys as you get the whole story in a oner, instead of in parts. :)

It really all began in about May when the days were hot and sunny and the evenings warm, with the sun setting picturesquely late in the evening. No actually it was quite cool and usually wet but the other version sounds better. One particular evening my best friend Jo and I decided to go to the local for a few drinks.
We live in a smallish village kinda on the outskirts of a city but it feels quite like you?re in the country in parts, more rural than urban anyhow. The pub we usually go to is about a 15-20 min walk which is OK when the weather is good as it was at the time. We set off and got there early evening having walked there longing for a drink. The road is I guess a B road, with the odd drive off to houses set back from the road and lined with bushes, ditches and the odd field and being this type of road there are no street lamps so on a dark night it can be quite hazardous walking back, when the occasional car does pass you.
We both had a good evening; we always do when we go there. We know the landlord and a few people who are regulars and the place has a lovely friendly feeling to it, when you walk in it feels as though you are home. When it came to going home it was dark outside, with a cloudless sky, there was a large moon in the sky above and this provided enough light to illuminate everything really well, we set off and started walking back towards home in a giggly mood.
We had been walking about 5 mins when Jo said ?are you feeling daring?? I looked at her and said? why?; I was surprised by her comment as she had never spoken this way before. She stopped and stood facing me; her expression seemed quite serious, she took a deep breath and looked me in the eyes and then said ?Lets strip home?. I was shocked and surprised, not believing what she had just said ?you what?? I said. She repeated what she first said, but as she did she kicked her shoes off, ?let?s strip on the way home, it?ll be fun?. I was not so sure, having never done anything like it I was apprehensive and worried about being caught.
Jo started running ahead waving her arms around like and giggling, ?come on? she shouted. I ran after her picking her shoes up and as I reached her said ?You?re mad?. She threw her shoes back onto the floor and shouted ?It feels great, come on? and with saying this she pulled her tee shirt off over her head and threw it off into the grass. I looked at Jo stood there in jeans and her bra, stood on the side of the road, lit only by the moonlight, and embarrassingly found myself getting turned on. The more I looked at her stood there, her breasts heaving over her bra light by the moonlight the more I became aroused. I guess something Victorian, something which had always been apart of me and restrained me, that British stiff upper lip bit of me, at that point disappeared. Maybe it was the alcohol, maybe some deep hidden fantasy or maybe just looking at Jo, but something made me change my mind and attitude and as I stood there I looked at Jo, kicked my shoes off and yelled ?lets do it?. Jo beamed a smile like I?ve never seen before and started walking towards home. I followed and undid my top, removed it and tossed it aside into the grass.
We continued walking along the road approaching someone?s drive, two girls in Jeans and Bra?s walking along with no worries in the world. Little did I know at this time how tame this event would seem to me later? As we passed the end of the drive Jo said ?loose the jeans? so almost choreographed we sat on a small wall at the end of the drive and pulled off our jeans. We both stood up and looked at each other; Jo looked very beautiful stood there, her breasts pushed up and held firm in her bra, her slim long legs going from the ground to her small panties which emphasised her pert bottom. I likewise was similarly dressed, wondering what Jo was thinking she turned and said ?come on lets move sexy?. My heart beat faster with embarrassment as I followed her off.
We went just a little way down the road and came across another driveway which had two of those stone lions, one either side of the drive. Jo looked at me and smiled a cheeky grin, I kinda knew what she was thinking but this was confirmed when she said ?Come on Bex how about we hang one Bra over each head?? I looked at her and could not help but notice that I was quite nervous now. Being caught in you underwear you could probably find a way out, being caught topless, well that?s different. My hands were shaking as I reached behind my back and undid the back of my bra. Feeling the material release and ease in my hands I let go and eased the straps off my shoulders, cupping the front with my hand. I looked at Jo who was doing similar and then put my hands in the air watching as my bra fell to the ground. As it did I was aware of the cold night air wrap around my breasts, feeling my nipples harden. I reached down and picked up the bra and placed it onto of the statue, its straps hanging down like some strange muzzle. My body shuddered at what I was doing. I was stood here wearing just my knickers, what was I doing?
Jo turned to face me and took a pace towards me. She had been my best friend for as long as I could remember, I realised however that at this moment our friendship had just moved up a few levels! As I looked at her my eyes were drawn down her slim body to her breasts, I had never noticed in all the time I had known her just how wonderful they were. They were of average size and pale in colour with smooth curved lines from her chest to beneath her breasts, they were shaped like a pear halved down its length and two placed upon her chest, obviously slightly larger! I could feel Jo?s eyes upon my breasts and knowing she was looking at me turned me on. We both looked each other in the eyes and smiled, I offered my left hand to Jo which she took and placed on one of her breasts. It felt warm and soft and I could cup it comfortably in my hand, my palm was aware of her nipple protruding into it. I lowered my hand and took Jo?s hand and turning we walked off down the road leaving the lions muzzled.
A short distance later we came upon the crossroads. This was where we had to turn right and walk about another 300 yds to my house, which was luckily one of the first in the village. Jo stopped beneath the signpost displaying place names and distances; bent over and in one swift action slid her panties down over her ankles. Standing up she hung then on one of the direction signs. I then heard her giggle and as I looked at her she was stood in a 1950?s pin up girl pose, shoulders bent forward, bum sticking out and legs bent at the knees. She looked dazzling and really sexy. This pose though prevented me from seeing her in all her nakedness.
I said to Jo ?face me so I can see all of you and I will take mine off?. Without hesitation she turned facing me, straightening up her body and letting her hands fall beside her body. For the first time ever I was looking at my best friend stood naked in-front of me. My eyes looked at her magnificent breasts again and then fell towards her pussy. I was surprised to see that it was totally smooth and hairless. Jo said ?come on then, off with them a deals a deal?. Without really comprehending what I was about to do I repeated what Jo had just done and turned to face Jo. She looked my body up and down, her eyes pausing at my pussy which I kept shaved with a narrow strip of pubic hair remaining. Jo stepped towards me and put her arms out I stepped into them and we embraced each other. The two of us stood there hugging whilst completely stark naked, our boobs pressing against one another?s.

Suddenly my heart stopped and I felt slightly sick. I looked at Jo who had a wild glare to her eyes. ?Fuck? Jo said, in the distance I was aware of the sound of a car approaching. Looking around I could not see anywhere we could hide easily, grabbing Jo?s hand I lead the way running down the road towards my house. As we ran I was aware of the car constantly getting nearer, it was out of sight at the moment and it sounded way off, but approaching. I could for the first time feel the road surface, rough upon my bare feet scratching the skin. We ran quicker, my cheeks feeling hotter as the panic of the situation took hold of me. I was also strangely aware of my boobs swaying side to side as I ran the feeling though felt slightly sexy.
We ran past the first few houses without even thinking about it, was late and so most people would have been asleep. Arriving at the bottom of my drive, I heard the car slowing down; I could only guess it was going to turn at the crossroads, maybe coming down this road?
At the top of the drive, my house stood like some safe haven, the porch door was open begging us to enter it and be embraced by its cover. We ran up the drive, the loose stones making the sound you hear at the seaside. Jo piled into the porch first, followed by me. Upon entering it we both collapsed on the floor our bodies over each others, the tiles of the floor cold upon our skin. I reached for the door and pushed it too, as the lights of a car drove past the house, god that was close I thought. I looked at Jo and we both giggled, she bent her head forward and gave me a kiss upon the cheek. I tingled inside and held her face, then kissed her mouth. Jo?s hands started moving over my body and cupping my breasts, her fingers ran lightly over my nipples, which were still hard. I became aware of my pussy becoming moist, I was excited and horny. Just as my feelings of horror about being caught naked outside were being replaced by those of pleasure and desire, my heart yet again stopped.
I broke away from gently kissing Jo?s smooth lips and looked at her. ?Jo? I said, ?the front door key is in my jeans, we can not get in?. Jo laughed and said ?great one Bex?. The key was the only thing in my pocket, as we never took mobiles, or purses out with us, just some cash. However the key was now sat in my jeans pocket discarded at the end of someone?s drive! Jo said ?so what?s your plan?? I thought for a moment then remembered the large bedroom window was open a little. ?Jo we have to go outside again, I need you to give me a leg up, so I can get on-top of the porch roof. If I can get on there I can get through the bedroom window and let you in?. Jo stood up and we both stepped outside.
We walked around the small porch and looked up at it?s flat roof. There above it was the open window and our way in. Jo bent over and cupped her hands in-front of her, for me to get a leg up. I placed a hand on her shoulder and placed a foot in her hand. I then for some reason thought of how bizarre this image would appear to anyone seeing us.
Eventually I got through the window and opened the door, letting Jo in. We both stood there naked in the hallway; looked at each other and let out a big sigh each followed by us both breaking into laughter. Jo stayed over, I live alone. In the morning I drove her home, she was wearing some of my clothes, we drove to the pub and back again, it did not seem as far in the car, as it did the evening before. We could not believe it though, as the only items of clothing we could find were our shoes!

BeX

Reactions: depp

Featured Threads

New Personals