United States (East of the Rockies)

helpfultechmale31

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 27, 2018
31 year old submissive male seeking a dominant male of any age

My name is Andrew, some people call me Andy. I am 31 years old, I work from home as a computer technician and web developer. Since I work from home there can be times when I am unable to do things because I have other people around. I am looking for somebody to chat to as well as be their slave.

I am married, my wife is extremely vanilla and isn't into this lifestyle like me, she has given me some pictures that I can share, post or whatever. My wife will not do requests if she wants to share more pictures and stuff that is up to her. She is aware that I enjoy this stuff but she will not participate on website or etc. So don't ask.

I enjoy cbt, worship, name calling, denial and much more. I have the ability to make websites and do blogs. I also want to read more as I am not the best reader. I have TeamViewer installed and ready. As above I am willing to post my wife's pictures that I have for people to comment and etc about her and even what they would do to her if she was into this. I have a webcam that I am willing to have on while working for people to see me, but I might not be able to do stuff like be naked unless I am alone or nobody is around. If you are a female or couple you are welcome to tease me while I am working. I was also bullied throughout my school life, it actually didn't bother me. I am also willing to have my computer controlled and or my wallpapers on my computer controlled. I am also interested in forced reading and being made to watch horror movies or etc. I also have an android tablet that I can install games and applications on if needed. I also need to workout more. I am also open to suggestions please feel free to contact me.

• Kinks:
kinks are in my post.

• Experience:
Mostly online

• Limits:
no permanent marks or damage, not a fan of anal.

rstorm1973

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2015
Interested

I am interested in talking with you to get to know more about you. Kik me at rstorm1973.

stephaniehot69

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 2, 2018
as a godess in in UK i want to my slave is obey me

I enjoy dominating submissive males who wish to further their education... (FINDOM CRAP REMOVED)

Last edited by a moderator:

selina_kyle

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2015
I enjoy dominating submissive males who wish to further their education at my feet or over my knee. The nervous, shy and disabled most welcome and special requests catered for just ask. I am based in London but just love to travel all the UK and Europe for the right person.

just kik me here XXXXXXXXX

31 year old submissive male seeking a dominant male of any age

in big bold black letters, what else does he need to write do you understand he's seeking a MALE?!?! Goddess, learn how to read!

Last edited by a moderator:

Featured Threads

New Personals