25y/o male Master

Mr_M

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 15, 2014
Hey.

Im 25 y/o male looking to get started in the world of bdsm. Im after female sub whp enjoys being controlled and utterly dominated.

A bit about me!

Im a professional in the healthcare industry in Australia so my work keeps me quite busy. I enjoy working out at the gym and have recently had desires to dominate a female slave. I havent ha much experience in bdsm but i have plenty of kinky ideas to make you do.

What am i after?
Ideally, you should be 18 - 25 (will consider older) an female. I will moat likely be communicating via emai initially then maybe online chat. I do prefer you to update me with pictres but we can do without or work towards it. Must have decent english skills and be willin to either update me via email or blog posts.

My likes.
Control, humilliation, degradation, stretching, bondage, toy play, hidden-semi hidden public, ice, hot wax

my dislikes

family, friends, blackmail, pee, scat, permanent markings etc etc (all the bad stuff!)

So if this sounds like you, PM me and tell m a bit about yourself and what you like/dislike etc. A picture is a bonus and will put you on the top of the pile.

Regards,
Mr_M

Featured Threads