What would you do to her?

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=6465

please visit and post on her images, the more replies she gets the more she will share! She sent me some really naughty ones but has not given me the okay to post them yet. So tell her exactly what you would do to her the dirtier it is the more she loves it, her pussy gets so wet it drips

Reece93

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 16, 2012
I would have her clean my house naked. whilst like this her tits would be tied up and her pussy and arse plugged. She would then be made to "service" my friends without sex and once they are gone I would have her "service" me. By that I mean wank my cock and suck it before I fuck her arse, tie her up and fuck her pussy. i would smear the cum as much as possible and make sure that she knows she has been used and how dirty she is. she then wont be allowed to wash.

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
Thank you I have forwarded all comments and picture replies to her and she is getting very horny keep it all up and who knows she might let me share a naked one soon! She loves the cheeky ones so dont be afraid to tell her how you would use her like a dirty little slut making her get on her knees and suck you then you would push her onto her hands and knees and fuck her tight little pussy while spanking her ass.

naughty2

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 31, 2014
Dirty little slut

Dress her up as a cheerleader, suck on her light little ass hole fuck it and stretch it wide, fill it with cum then suck it out and get her to piss on me :cool:

MisterDare

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 8, 2012
I would tie her and put clover clamps on nipples and pussy. Then I would fuck her mouth nonstop cumming repeatedly making her eat. Once done with that I screw her tight pussy and ass for another 1 hour. Once done I would ask her if she wants to continue the abuse by spanking her ass and breasts.

Featured Threads

New Personals