df6wen

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 6, 2008
Houston area
25 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female under 30

Hello everyone. I'm df6wen on here. And I have a real name that I'm not going to post on here. So a quick bit about me. I'm 25 and from Houston, Texas. I am looking for a submissive girl to get to know, play with, and hopefully start a relationship. I'm a computer geek and I am often on my computer playing games or chatting with friends outside of schoolwork.

As far as kink goes, I would say I am moderately experienced in basic bondage. I haven't yet acquired the skill and confidence to do suspensions, and I am not yet quick enough to do intricate beauty justice. I am more a functional, quick, and easy to adjust person when it comes to rope. Other than that I enjoy deep control and rules. I also enjoy spanking, flogging, paddling, clamps, and I have recently started with a violet wand. I am interested in pet play, preferably with a playful pet. I am not a daddy dom. I am not looking for any littles.

I already own a slave, and as such require that you be able to get along with her. She is non-negotiable. You would need to surrender a significant amount of control to me. I'm looking for an American citizen. Honesty is of extreme importance, an absolute must. I'm looking for obedience, a willing to learn, try and grow with us. You must be willing to submit to both myself and my slave.

Peaked your interest? Want to know more? Message me.

• Kinks:
Rope, control, rules, spanking, flogging, paddling, clamps, violet wand,

• Experience:
2 years active in my local BDSM scene. 5+ years online "experience"

• Limits:
I have no interest in being called Daddy, blood, needles, and anything illegal.

Featured Threads

New Personals