Some advice

CB7 + CB6000

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 11, 2011
That's really all I've got. We can only have sex like this when no one else is home and we plan the day. The next time will be Tuesday. I've suggested a few things to her. I guess I could share that. But really all we've been doing is having normal sex.

For next time:
  • I really would like to go home and see bruises on my butt the next day. We've devised a plan for her to get them there. Gag me and hit me 5 times as hard as she can
  • Today we found a way for her to give me head that is extremely aggravating to me. It feels great, but it won't actually do anything
  • My shoulders still hurt from the arm box tie last time, but we'll probably do it again this time
  • I forgot to mention to her that I have a corset, I'll have to find some time to do that

That's about it. Anymore questions let me know.

CB7 + CB6000

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 11, 2011
I guess I could call this an update:
Today I picked her up from work. I brought her back to her house and she asked me if I wanted to come in. I said sure. Once we were in she made us lunch. I finished first and asked her where the rest of her family was. She said her dad could be home any moment. After a while I asked her to specify. She asked why and I said since we were unable to do anything until Tuesday I wanted something to remember her. I asked her to try her hardest to leave lasting bruises on my ass. She said ok.

I didn't have all our equipment, only some ropes I leave under her bed. I had her tie my wrists in front of me, and pull my pants down. I took off my glasses and laid down. I was laying there waiting for her to hit me when I heard the swoosh and it cracked across my ass. I squirmed around in pain for a few minutes. After that I got up to check in the mirror. It was decently placed and I thought it would've left a mark. I asked her to untie me. After reassurances I wouldn't attack her she did. I began kissing her and we setup her room to where we could hear if anyone came home. I began fucking her missionary. After about 20 minutes we stopped because her phone started blowing up. I asked her to even up my ass into an even "X".

This time no ties. I just laid down and squirmed while I waited. Finally she brought it down. Not so bad I thought. Then she hit it again, harder, in the exact same place. That one finally broke the skin. It's not gushing blood, but it will scab.

We laid down for a nap. When we awoke we checked and she was disappointed to find that all except for the bloodied area had disappeared. I told her she hit like a girl and she vowed to do a better job next time.

I also told her that me wanting to be hit while not tied down is different from me wanting to be hit while tied down. I implied that she needs to be in charge while I'm tied down and make the decisions.

Featured Threads

New Personals