Valentines day plans

CB7 + CB6000

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 11, 2011
My girlfriend and I had planned on spending the day together on valentines day, but it looks like she'll have to work. However, her house will still be empty from around 8 to 3. She has work from 9-2, and will probably be back around 2:20.

This got me to thinking of different ways she could put me in bondage and leave me waiting for her until she comes back.

My current idea:
Tied spread eagled face up on the bed.
I'm not sure about using any implements other than a blindfold, and a diaper, for obvious reasons. I do have clover clamps and tweezer style clamps, but the clovers are too extreme past 45 minutes and I'm not sure I could even handle the tweezer ones for 5 hours.

Here are my concerns:
  • Unless I manage to break the welds on some brackets I've made, there will be literally no escape until she gets home. Even if I do, everything will be locked on until she comes back.
  • I may simply fall asleep. While not all bad, I'd like to have something to remind me of her and keep me engaged and waiting. The clamps come to mind, but the 5 hours shuts them out.
  • Limbs falling asleep. I have slept like this before, but I woke her up in the middle of the night and she released me.
  • There is always the chance of a burglar or a fire, and I couldn't do anything about it. Or, some member of the house coming back
  • I might be able to reach the blindfold
  • To keep me engaged, I thought of possibly using a plug. But I've always pushed out the one that I could fit. I haven't used them in a long time so I most likely couldn't step up to a bigger one either. The one I can fit could be used, but I'd have to find some way to keep it in place.

That's about it. I do have a decent selection of toys and restraints, so feel free to suggest something. If I don't have it, I'll let you know.

One last thing: Tied to the bed isn't set in stone. Go ahead and suggest other things. Just remember that whatever it is will last for 5 hours.

pantythief

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 30, 2011
keep you busy

If you want to be reminded of her, then forgo the diaper since we have all had to hold it in for five hours or more (ever work a really long shift?) And let her pick out some lingerie for you. You were expecting valentines day lingerie anyways, so no she can give you some. It keeps you thinking of her, keeps you awake, and keeps you covered if someone comes home.

CB7 + CB6000

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 11, 2011
I'm not sure which would be better: Seeing me in her lingerie or seeing me naked and rock hard.

I don't want to forgo the diaper for a few reasons:
1. This is her bed. She'll be really pissed if she comes home and it's soaked.
2. I'm trying to think of a challenge to attach to it. Ie, drink a bunch of water and if I don't wet then I get a prize/don't get punished
3. I don't have a very strong bladder. I can remember the only day I've only held it for 4 hours. Night is different, but even then I get up probably once a week.

I just reread what you said. What did you mean for lingerie? Thinking about it I'm much bigger than her. None of her clothes will fit.

New ideas!
  • Socks to keep my feet from freezing are a must
  • Put a plastic bag over each of my hands, then wrap tape around them.
  • Posture collar. Not sure if I should use a pillow.

I should also mention my armbinder just got here. I'm very excited to use it.

Featured Threads