Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 15, 2008
frankfurt/germany
selfbondage with rope and zip ties

Hello everyone,

just joined today and saw the thread about selfbondage.
I play a lot with gf and others but still love to tie myself up
from time to time.
I allways do very detailed selfbondage and found out that
i can use zip ties to complete a selfbondage like put a zip tie
in between the wrist ropes as a cinch or zip tie wrist ropes to
ankles or other part of the bondage.
I used this method in this selfbondage.. ;)

balltieBW01.jpg

aika

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 20, 2008
England
A few seconds on Google found me this:
http://www.nawtythings.com/funcuffs1.html
They run 10 bux and the company says they have discreet shipping.

You should avoid fuzzy handcuffs for self bondage, any handcuffs which are surprisingly cheap are almost definitely the same design that have safety latches, which unless it's what you're looking for is not good for self bondage because you have the ability to free yourself at any time without the key.

kali85

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Jul 8, 2009
BFE IL
i really like hog ties like this one

cglilish101-en.jpg

make sure you have something to get free.

SkateBaker86

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 17, 2009
Ask me for specifics, yo.
hogtied using a lot of rope threaded through my skateboard which made my feet seperate and rolling over impossible, then using a chainset on my hands locked with a carabiner, a collar on with a chain leading to my wrists locked with a small masterlock, key pulled out with my hands and thrown across the room, have to defy the laws of physics at times to get to it...i keep a safety spare in a place I can get to if all else fails but I enjoy this type of self bondage often...
3712086297_79a6d0f591_o.jpg

dovechild

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 21, 2009
Southeast Texas
Here are some of my fave self bondage session moments.

I love to tie myself spread eagle to my daybed..blindfold and gagged and for added sensation plastic spring loaded clips for my nipples.

If I'm going to sleep.like that..I leave off the gag.

Also I love to mummify myself in a soft blanket...from my neck to my toes. Then I blindfold myself and gag myself. Again..if I plan to sleep that way..I leave off the gag.

If I have anymore interesting self bondage ideas..I'll post them asap. Peace..DC

Kitten

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 29, 2009
How do you gag/blindfold yourself if youre all wrapped up like a mummy?

dovechild

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 21, 2009
Southeast Texas
First you use the blanket and wrap as far as your chest..then with you free arms..take scarf and gag your mouth. Then have close by a bandana and tie it around your eyes. Then with your free hands..you tuck the rest of the blanket over and under your shoulders to where the only thing exposed is head which is has your blindfolded eyes and gagged mouth. DC

Kitten

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 29, 2009
Mus have misunderstood then.
I thought you meant you did that after you were mummified...

dovechild

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 21, 2009
Southeast Texas
I apologize for the misunderstanding of my steps for my self mummifying. The ideal of course is to have someone else mummfiy ya. Hoping someday soon..my boyfriend will do this to me. :) Peace DC

luv2bnude

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 8, 2009
Grandview
Self-bondage was one of my first experiments in the lifestyle. i had the restraints and a device that looks like an (X) with spring loaded clips on each end. Adding a carabiner (oblong shaped spring loaded clip used for mountain climbing) to clip to the ends of the X. Easy to get out of if you need to but a strong painless restraint for hogtying. Completely exposed for anyone to walk in.

luv2bnude2

Last edited:

mddk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 20, 2009
uk
I'm surprised I dont see more people using plastic cable ties for self bondage. They are available in many sizes and colours even.... Glow in the dark.

DDK

Attachments

• cableties.jpg
    cableties.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 257
  • cabletie2.jpg
    cabletie2.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 249

blindfoldedslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 15, 2009
Always wanted to try self bondage but always frigthened i may get stuck. any ideas of how to ensure you can always get free?

mddk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 20, 2009
uk
Hi blindfoldedslave. Safety always should come first. I'd suggest always planning and testing anything you are going to try.

There are many sites dedicated to bondage and self bondage with techniques that are tried and tested.

Hope this helps

DDK

masterlaw

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 24, 2009
big respect to people who do this i couldn`t do it, i`ve left slaves tied up for a while but they know i`m around. This is the best site i`ve found and has an active forum to answer your questions

http://www.boundanna.com/html/frameset.html

has everything you wanted to know about the art and diagrams on how to do it gl,

gizmo10

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 12, 2008
I think ive tried nearly every selfbondage idea I can come up with, I' hoping someone would have an idea for something while simple is very strict. All i know is I will definitely be ball gagged, use an ice release method and probably cover myself in babyoil.

What I have to work with is, blindfold, large, large, large amount of rope, 3 sets of leather wrist/anklecuffs, spreaderbar, buttplug, nippleclamps, 6 inch leather fetish heels and a cock and ball harness.

I'm thinking of broadcasting it online with my webcam as i havent done that in a while. Any ideas ?

dilip

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 16, 2010
big respect to people who do this i couldn`t do it, i`ve left slaves tied up for a while but they know i`m around. This is the best site i`ve found and has an active forum to answer your questions

http://www.boundanna.com/html/frameset.html

has everything you wanted to know about the art and diagrams on how to do it gl,
well, let me tell u my story... u can try it out...

In th midnight I switched off the light and used rope to bind my cock and ball in a little bit unusual position with the grill in the open window. So it was just impossible to remove that binding and I was not able to bend even. I was completely naked over the window and it was 3:30AM... So I had only 2 hours of time before sun-shine and I didn't have anything to cut the rope... I was excited at that moment and did that but in the morning I realized my mistake... lol... so if u r crazy like me just give a try :)

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
I have an old, full length coat from which I've removed the pocket linings. One of my favourite things to do used to be to wear the coat with a pair of cheap stockings and clutching a handful of cable ties and a padlock and go out to the park early on a Saturday morning, a couple of hours before businesses open.

Once at the park, I'd find a secluded corner and slip my stockings off then tie them around my thighs. Then I'd join them together with a cable tie, and do the ankle straps of my shoes. Then I'd slip another cable tie between the stockings and my outer thighs and close it so it formed a loop.

I'd unbutton my coat and padlock it closed at the middle and then put my hands in my pockets and close two final cable ties around each wrist, looping them through the cable ties looped at my outer thighs and take very careful, very self conscious baby steps home to where I'd left a pair of safety scissors hidden near the front entrance to my apartment block.

Of course, removing one's hand far enough from the pocket to take hold of them was a challenge, as was using them to cut the cable tie looped through the stocking, but it used to set my weekends off to a wonderfully sexy start

Featured Threads

New Personals