Finally get a night for some bondage, help me out folks please :)

Damon M

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 22, 2011
Ok, so I have no been on in a while.. I have moved from were i was to a new place, its much bigger and a better environment. so down to business

i havent had much time in a long time to play some bondage so here we go ill take ideas i wanna do one tonight ill do others another time when i can. the thing is i have a roomate that is in the room next to me and i have been reluctant to play since we have been here... but tonight i have to, its been too long.

my items are 4 dog chokers that i can use as cuffs with padlocks, a 20 foot piece of rope. a combination carribeaner with 3 dials on it, a black breathable ball gag. a belt, 6 locks with differnt keys, a medium butt plug, a 10 inch suction dildo, a blindfold and thats it.

thanks for reading

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Is your room mate male or female? Do they know about your bondage fetish? Do they know about your array of "toys"? Do they know about your KT activity?

Do you know your room mate's schedule each day? What is the least amount of time that you would be alone? What is the greatest amount of time that you could be alone?

Featured Threads

New Personals