Canada

llama

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 3, 2011
25 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female under 30

Hi, I'm Alex, a 25-year-old grad student from Toronto. A few personal tidbits about me: I'm quite far left politically. I love the outdoors, and especially going on hikes and camping. I’m a hockey fan, as well as a big film buff and love watching and discussing it.

There’s a lot of things I’m into -- breath play, bondage, sadism, impact play, water sports, sensation play, punishments and reward, orgasm control and denial, pet play, race play, CNC. It's a much longer list than that, and some are on the more extreme end. I don't expect to find someone with the exact same kinks, and I don't expect this all from you. If you want to know about something specific, be it personal or kink-related, ask.

I like to establish control and build on it. Specifically, I like giving out rules, tasks, training and conditioning and seeing the results of it. This can involve taking away “privileges” until they’re earned (eating utensils, hot water, etc.) or conditioning a sub to like something specific (by fucking/masturbating while doing or watching that thing) or to follow certain rules during specific types of training (pet training, humility training, anal training, etc.). Pet play, for instance, might be having you in a collar, eating from bowls, learning to communicate through barks and whimpers, mimicking the mannerisms of a dog. I also like the idea of having human furniture (e.g., a foot rest, a table, etc.) and on that note, transforming a sub and moulding her in my image; however, I know that's not always practical. Despite some of my more extreme kinks, I don't have any intention of fucking up your work/school/family/social life. If it doesn't work for you, it doesn't work for me.

I’m also looking for something... real. I don’t want JUST a sub. I want you to be your own person. And I want to get to know that person. I want to know your strengths and weaknesses, your fears and desires... If you answer this ad, tell me a bit about yourself: who you are, your ambitions, what you like to do, what your kinks and limits are, your most depraved fantasies, your timezone, and whatever else you want to include.

This can be online or in-person (obviously, the latter is preferable -- so bonus points if you're close by). Just to be upfront: if you have no intention of ever (not immediately) camming, then this won't work for me.

I look forward to hearing from you.

• Kinks:
Breath play, bondage, sadism, impact play, water sports, sensation play, punishments and reward, orgasm control and denial, pet play, race play, CNC, etc.

• Experience:
Several D/s relationships.

• Limits:
Diaper play, minors, illegal.

Featured Threads

New Personals