subjeremy82

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 9, 2018
Surrey, BC Canada
35 year old submissive male seeking a dominant female of any age

i've been submissive my entire adult life, and in that time i had one Dom. Her passed away a few years ago and i've been quite lost with Him. i have an emptiness inside without someone to serve and fully submit to. i identify mostly as straight, which is why He always tried to find a Female Domme for me to serve, but never had any luck. i am hoping to find Someone now, but i feel like it's never going to happen.

To me, submission is not just about sex, it's about making sure Your needs are met, making sure You're happy, You're taken care of. Taking care of all the little things. i haven't truly been a submissive to a Domme yet, with my last Dom, i was more of a bondage bottom, but we discussed it, and felt that it was because i couldn't let go fully due to being straight. Well, i do have bi-tendencies. i was submissive with Him, just not as submissive with Him as He would have liked. i do currently have an online Mistress, and She has given me permission to find a local Domme to serve, She hopes to be involved somehow if i do find someone local, but also understands it may be not be possible. i am very obedient and very loyal, so giving Her up may be the hardest thing i'll ever have to do. But if it means finding a real lifestyle Domme, and building a real D/s relationship, She truly understands and accepts it.

i honestly hope to one day find a Domme willing to train me to be what She needs me to be, if that means giving up what i have in my life at this time, so be it. i'm ready to live my life as the submissive i was born to be.

• Kinks:
Femdom, humiliation, chastity, latex/PVC, anal training/pegging, sissification/feminization, bondage, cross-dressing, oral worship, leather restraints, collars, light CBT, light whipping/flogging, cuckolding, golden showers, butt plugs, sensory deprivation, nipple clamps, lipstick, corsets, tease and denial, milking, ruined orgasm, diapers, tampons/pads, shaving

• Experience:
As stated above, i've only had one real life Dom, but for close to 20 years. i was mostly a bondage bottom. i did a lot for him, including a few encounters with men in both holes, so i would call myself bi, or at least i have bi-tendencies. i am currently serving, and very loyal and obedient to my online Mistress, She would like to be involved somehow, if possible, with any willing local Domme.

• Limits:
Soft limits: i would like to explore my pain tolerance, so i would like to be whipped and flogged more, but i need a lot of trust built for that. CBT is something else i want to explore. i do deal with chronic pain, so usually pain is something i try and avoid, but lately i've wanted to explore it more. Wax is sort of a soft limit. And scat is something that I'm slightly curious about, although i think it would be very difficult to find someone to try it with me. Hard limits are permanent marks, piercing, tattoos, kids, guns, knives, sounding (although this one could possibly be negotiable later), catheters, and castration. Of course, if i ever were to meet a Domme, in the negotiation process, we would go over everything again.

Featured Threads

New Personals