MasterDom360

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 8, 2022
Master dom lookong for girls that wanta to be controlled trained and looked after with sexual and Non sexual control and dominance.
New, inexperienced or experienced girls all are welcome. TPE is offered for a girl that wants that too

Here are some of the things i like and Control and train my girls to learn and get better at

Cloths control, bladder control, Movement ristriction
Scheduling, Play time, Orgasm controll, Edging, Position play, Begging, watersports, stuffing,
Dares, Tasks, Challenges, Punishment, Whipping, Out door tasks, Timed spanking, Extream play, day plan out, study time (if needed) weigh loss or gain, (this is what i can think of right now. If you have other things you like and want to add thats fine you can tell master)

Limits
Underage, life threatening, cutting and blood (period blood is fine and natural) scat, male or male and female couples,

At this time i am only taking on girls that are happy with photos and videos as this is how i control set rules tasks challenges dares and punishments as well as keeping you in line and using you how i want.

And lastly i offer sexual and non sexual control so if you want more then sexual such as life running organisations and discipline.
Photos and videos are a requirement for my control and as always face is not required unless you are willing.

Kik MasterDom360
Or Pm me here for more information or any questions you may have

WetFun101

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 12, 2016
Experienced Male Dom seeking submissive F

Come confess your kinks and lets play

Kik: your_daddy_102_dom

deselby111

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 4, 2024
37m sub, looking to chat with dominants of any gender, into a variety of kinks including humiliation, denial, cuckolding etc.
Kik: dcsub00

J.Mikealson

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 4, 2023
Looking for those sluts that would do anything for the slightest bit of attention,
The more desperate you are the better.
If thats you dm me slut and lets have some fun.
kik : Mikealson27

ilikesluts42069

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 3, 2021
26 M Dom/Master for M/MtF slaves, must be willing to send pics and videos, into anal, cnc, tpe, degradation, and more, if you want to know the rest message me, kik hrny_stner420

Featured Threads

New Personals