Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 13, 2016
bdsmtest.org
24 year old switch female seeking a dominant male under 40

⌒°(❛ᴗ❛)°⌒

i am missing a bit of thrill in my self bondage sessions, and i start lacking ideas.
I visited this forum already some times so i thought well why not trying to search someone who has the ideas for me.

I want you to tell me how i should tie myself, what i should do when i am tied up....dress me... create a scenario/fantasies ... something like that... i have a huge toy-collection and i am always eager to increase it. :D

Well i dont plan on exposing myself to the internet so i dont promise you anything visual but at least i can promise you detailed reports about your tasks.

• Kinks:
self-bondage, role-play, being tied up, being used while tied up

• Experience:
I am practicing self bondage now for about five years and i still love it. I dont have any other bondage or bdsm experience. I only red about bdsm and watched some films on the internet. But when i tried it i did not find a lot of satisfaction in punishing myself so i just tie myself up. I love to play rolegames when i tie myself up to increase the thrill... sometimes preparing the session in my mind already arouses me more then the session itself ^-^. I also don't have real bondage experience with someone else... (cheap pink handcuffs dont count for me as bondage experience)

• Limits:
Ass-to-mouth, whipping, blood, pee, shit, vomit, ?enema, ?needles, animals, diapers, age play, water games, breath play, nothing that leaves visible marks and illegal activities,

photos and videos...dont contact me if you are just interested in some fap pictures.. at the moment i don't plan on exposing myself to the web.

Eule

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 11, 2016
Hey, ich bin ein Switcher aus Deutschland,
18 Jahre alt. Mein kik ist Asteios :)

Featured Threads

New Personals