Hammarling

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 7, 2015
22 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female of any age

Hello KinkTalk,

My name is Hammarling and i am a 22yo Male. If you couldn't tell i'm here looking for a female sub. It's not the first time i've posted an ad on Kinktalk but i'm hoping it will be my first successful advertisement. I apologise now if this gets long and rambling, that's kinda me.

I am an Online Master, but in real life i'm much more of a switch. Why not an online switch? I just don't get the kick out of subbing online and really i'm not very good at it. I need that physicallity to really sub. But online i can be a Master because i still get the rush of being in control.

I've been into the scene for donkeys years! I've dabbled around with most things and have been both Sub and Master before, which i think is a good thing. It gives me more experience and understanding of what goes into a relationship from both sides. And i mean relationship, not cheap jerk-off session.

My biggest kinks are (Self)Bondage, Humilitation, Pet Play, Public and Anal. Beyond that i'm into, or at least willing to do/try, pretty much everything else. Except Scat/Watersports, Blood/Serious Pain which i have absolutely zero interest in at all (i don't mind giving Pee-holding tasks though). I'm not looking for any specific kink to dominate, but if someone comes and says they want X or Y to be a focus then i'm happy to accomodate.

I have tried various online relationships before. Unfortunately they have tended to not work out for various reasons. Sometimes that was my fault, it's why i've taken about a month away from the site and my activity has been patchy recently. I've had to sort out some personal issues, which thanks to a lot of good supportive people i have done, so i'm back more serious than ever!
My longest relationships have been a couple of months in length, 6 months was about the top and that ended as she had to move for work and didn't have time to commit.

What else... I live in the UK, but i'm often up late or early so time zones don't bother me. I treat it as an adjustment to make if i'm serious about a relationship, doesnt bother me to stay up late a few nights if they other person is willing to make similar alterations.
The only issues can be with people living in Australasia, that's a lot harder to make work. I'm willing to give that a try though if needed.

I don't particularly want just a M/S relationship, to me it has to be more. I want to be able to talk with the person about anything, kinky or not. I want them to trust me and me to trust them. If it's not 100%, what's the point! And because of that i like the ability to chat to help that proccess, as well as have fun.
So other thank kink i'm a huge Film and TV nerd. Pretty heavily into a number of sports. Like reading and music. Massive foody and Chef. With a general interest in pretty much everything really.

Starting to struggle to think of stuff to add.
I'm always happy to answer questions and comments, so please post them or PM them!

Ah yes... i remember something else. I like to use Kik and Skype primarily. But i've also got Hangouts, Email, a phone that can download anything.

Pictures/Videos and your limits. If you give me Limits i won't touch them, that's the whole point of a limit. But i do like to push and test dislikes, especially for punishments.
Pics/Vids are NOT required. They are of course hugely preffered, and if you are willing to send then i will also be willing to send stuff from/of me, that's only fair.

That pretty much covers everything i do believe. If i've not covered something important please do say so below or PM me. Please PM any responses!

I look forwards to hopefully getting some response, ciao!

• Kinks:
(Self)Bondage, Humiliation, Pet Play, Public, Anal.... and pretty much everything else!

• Experience:
I am an Online Master, but in real life i'm much more of a switch. Why not an online switch? I just don't get the kick out of subbing online and really i'm not very good at it. I need that physicallity to really sub. But online i can be a Master because i still get the rush of being in control.

I've been into the scene for donkeys years! I've dabbled around with most things and have been both Sub and Master before, which i think is a good thing. It gives me more experience and understanding of what goes into a relationship from both sides. And i mean relationship, not cheap jerk-off session.

I have tried various online relationships before. Unfortunately they have tended to not work out for various reasons. Sometimes that was my fault, it's why i've taken about a month away from the site and my activity has been patchy recently. I've had to sort out some personal issues, which thanks to a lot of good supportive people i have done, so i'm back more serious than ever!
My longest relationships have been a couple of months in length, 6 months was about the top and that ended as she had to move for work and didn't have time to commit.

• Limits:
My biggest kinks are (Self)Bondage, Humilitation, Pet Play, Public and Anal. Beyond that i'm into, or at least willing to do/try, pretty much everything else. Except Scat/Watersports, Blood/Serious Pain which i have absolutely zero interest in at all (i don't mind giving Pee-holding tasks though). I'm not looking for any specific kink to dominate, but if someone comes and says they want X or Y to be a focus then i'm happy to accomodate.

Annie96

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
May 2, 2016
hi!

I'm a new slave and live in the UK. I'd love to get in contact with you. Maybe you have the right things for me.

Hammarling

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 7, 2015
Hello,

I did get a few responses in the early part of the year but none of them stuck or really worked out.

So i'm putting myself back out there as a male dom looking for a female. All he above is still pretty much the same so i don't need to write a new ad.

Hope to get some replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals