Masters/Dom's Under the age of 30

slavegirl4u

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 11, 2016
New England USA
Over the last few weeks I have met Doms and/or Masters under the age of 30 that tell me it is a real turn on and extremely sexy to have an older woman to submit to them. Do any of you feel that way and if so why?????:p

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
A cynic might say its a cheap, flattery trick to get a chance with a sub that otherwise might ignore them?
The Freudian view might be for revenge of their domineering mother?

slavegirl4u

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 11, 2016
New England USA
Droptokon,

I loved your response!

I have just never seen so many dominant men in their 20's swarm over me that bees to the honey when I was looking for a Master and after I found my Master they were still texting me and I asked a few over the last few days and each of them said there was nothing sexier than seeing an older woman submit to a younger man. I would have never thought twice about it until some where telling me how much they desired it.

MasterMichaelNY

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 19, 2015
New York
A cynic might say its a cheap, flattery trick to get a chance with a sub that otherwise might ignore them?
The Freudian view might be for revenge of their domineering mother?

Ok, here we go, it's going to get interesting now, Freud is out of the closet now.

Oedipus complex

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oedipus_complex

Back to the topic:
There can be a number of reasons why, there no simple answer. Just as you see there a huge array of Master, each have there own personality, and there own reason why they would be attracted. Each person you have to measure and weight their merits, you just can't group people. Well except for the assholes.

Last edited:

Meorin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2014
Over the last few weeks I have met Doms and/or Masters under the age of 30 that tell me it is a real turn on and extremely sexy to have an older woman to submit to them. Do any of you feel that way and if so why?????:p

For me it is simple. I am a sadist, I dont care for age as much. Actually, age isnt a factor for me at all. The body is. For that reason I tend to set my limit at 40ish.

I am a sadist, I enjoy suffering. For my experience, older subs, tend to be better for that. Either an older sub is more experienced and therefore can take more, or is more desperate cus of her age and therefore is more willing to suffer. This is a generalization, I know. But this was the case in like 80% of older (30+) subs who approached me. This doesnt mean that I didnt have any good younger subs but again, its a generalization. I had subs, young and old who served me well and those who didnt.

I hope this text of mine isnt too complicated and that I am able to somewhat help you here.

TLDR: I dont like older subs for being old but for serving me in more extreme ways.

slavegirl4u

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 11, 2016
New England USA
Ok a few young Masters out there told me that the hottest statistic are these tell me if you agree....
1-female
2-single or unattached
3-over 40
4-slave not sub

Hammarling

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 7, 2015
I don't really have a thing for "older women" (i'm 22 btw). I much prefer people around my own age because i can relate to them more and have a better understanding and relationship. So an ideal range to me is 18-29 but i have some serious crushes on celebs in their 30's so i guess that would work for me.

But over 40, no thanks. I'm not Oedipus and just tend to not find them attractice or relatable, which is kind of a big killer when it comes to forming a bdsm-esque relationship. I know some people do like "older women" but it's not for me and it's certainly not true for all men, just beware of those whole say anything to get nudes ;)

slavegirl4u

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 11, 2016
New England USA
Hammarling,

I kind of thought the same thing I am over 40 and those private parts do not stand up like they use to and are not as attractive as they once were. But when I was looking for a Master I had all these young guys contact me so I started asking them and they said yes it is like a turn on to have an older woman submit to them. Never heard such a thing but think of it kind of like your mother doing everything you say...very interesting.

hackjaw

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 20, 2013
I tend to agree with Meorin, older women, more experienced, honest with themselves and not as much time to experience all of the new things they've discovered seem to be willing to try, experience and submit to more severe types of activities. Again it's a generalization, but one I think is valid...

slavegirl4u

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 11, 2016
New England USA
I am glad you guys answered this question. But it was my question because it is what my experience was. I actually was quite surprised that they like the older generation. Yes, we are not as willing to be as severe in what we will experience but I was told but several it was all about switching the roles and well being sexy I think that is debatable.

Many of us older woman desire to be a slave and submit because we have been the dominant one most of our lives as mothers, and many times bread winners. Many times we have been through difficulties and our lives are out of order it is not about the activities and sexual behavior all the time. I know my Master has helped me tremendously in areas with weight control, cleaning and learning how to be in full submission it is not necessarily all about the kink and sex even those are hugely important. I know for me my sex drive has gone through the roof after I hit 40 so that too is something to consider.

Thank you for your input and thoughts.

Darrenpain

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 11, 2015
U.K.
I do

Yes I would say it is a control thing that I can have someone who is older then me doing what I say

slavegirl4u

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 11, 2016
New England USA
Darrenpain, it was really interesting and I was kind of shocked that when I was looking for a Master all these guys in their 20's came out of the woodwork I literally had over 100 masters seek me out. I am thankful I found a really good one. But after I found my Master if someone contacted me who was in their 20's I asked them if it is a turn on and most of them did not say yes they told me most definitely I thought it was quite humorous.

It is about control but ever more so it is about taking hold of our heart and getting us to submit to that younger Master because we want to that is the greatest thing a young Master will ever experience.

Featured Threads

New Personals