Mean Submissive Machine

slavegirl4u

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 11, 2016
New England USA
Many Masters/Mistresses are just looking for us subs and slaves to just submit because we are desperately afraid or because we have to because of the consequences. We are just there to do as they say and if they contact us they do not like it if we block them if they are inappropriate.

They in turn try to expose us and ruin us. I have many want to play with me even though I am dedicated to my master and told them to ask him and even was told that I would be exposed for blocking them.

A sub or a slave may be your property but you need to care and protect your property and if they do something wrong there should be a severe punishment but you do not need to ruin them.

My master needed to punish me and he could have beaten me but he gave me another punishment and it was pretty severe but he did not lay one hand on me and he told me that he would never do that to me. I have an amazing Master and I have alot of respect for him and obviously by his actions he has the same respect for me but he protects me and takes care of me because he does own me.

slavegirl4u

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 11, 2016
New England USA
Thank you it was spoken from the heart and from the experience of having an awesome Master that teaches me obedience and does not beat it into me.

S

Sugar_Spice

Yea, there are a lot of Doms/Masters on here that don't realize a submissive's submission is something to be earned, not something you take!

MasterMichaelNY

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 19, 2015
New York
There is a difference between a woman wanting to be at your knees, and being forced to them. Sometimes you can't enslaved the woman until you enslave her mind. But once you enslave her heart, she's your for a lifetime.

Dam I missed my calling as a greeting card writer.

Featured Threads

New Personals