Question

unknown6676

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 28, 2010
I was wondering how to get my domme to add chasity for me into our play. She is still on the fence about it. Does anyone have any tips to help her to see its a good idea?

slave552

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 5, 2012
This is the text to the pic. I think it brings matters to the point :D

You should read it to hear whilst on your knees begging here to put you into chastity:

>>"Oral Worship and Chastity… they fit together perfectly! Mistress deserves all the oral pleasure She can handle, and, as her slave, you deserve just occasional sexual gratification. Chastity helps the male slave stay focused on what he pledged to be his primary focus - his Mistress.

Down between her thighs yet again, you listen to Her pant and moan and say “ThankYouThankYouThankYou!!” both for for your oral skills and for your servitude. Male chastity might make that easier, but, as your penis swells in the tube, it can also be a challenge. As your Mistress orgasms, you think about the sacrifice you make on Her behalf.<<"

Hammarling

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 7, 2015
To give a, somewhat more serious, answer. Just tell her you want to add Chastity play. Explain what you like about it and what it could add to the relationship. Any good relationship is built on communication. Bring it up with a couple of supporting points and i'm sure she'll be open to adding it.

If not, listen to her reasoning. It might make sense. It could help you reach a compromise somewhere in between. You might be able to counter those points and convince her.

Basically just talk with your dom.

Featured Threads

New Personals