Self punishment

Shana

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 8, 2017
You have been naughty, registering at KinkTalk. Haven't you? You deserve a punishment. Go and get some oil or body milk. Massage your ass cheeks with it for a few minutes until they are supple and smooth (and smell nice). Then get yourself a wooden spoon (or better if you have a paddle). Practice a little to have a good swing with it. Spank yourself on the butt until it is distinctively red. I think you need at least 100 on each cheek. 150 maybe better. Don't be a chicken. Firm blows and last 10 on each cheek hard.
Make a selfie of your red butt, through your legs or from behind or in a mirror, your choice. I want to see the red butt. Send the picture to kik Pet_Peter, so I'm sure you did it.
Write a few words here about why you deserved this punishment.

Shush

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 20, 2017
elastic bands

Looking for self punishment dares

Hello naughty girl

i have a little punishment for you, but you will need a bunch of elastic bands.
first loop them together. by passing one though the center of another then back on its self and though the center of itself to join the two together to create a chain. keep reapeating this untill you have about a meter of elastic bands all in a row,Then remover all you clothes from your lower half and place the chain of elastic bands though your legs holding on end on your pussy. now hook the other end on something that will allow it to slip off when pulled. Like an L shaped door handle, looking it very near the end so as you begin to walk away facing away form it you begin to stretch your chain of elastic bands. face away from the handle still holding the other end on your pussy. walk as far as you dare then step to the side allowing the hooked end to release.
i suggest you start in a standing position with the elastic band chain sliding though the crack of you ass. as you get braver begin bending over to expose those softer areas. I challenge you to do 20 to start with. tell me how many you achieved

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Looking for self punishment dares

Before this dare, you must be in a 24 hour poop denial and at least 8 hour piss denial. Drink a lot of water and eat a lot of beans. You will wear your shortest skirt, your highest top, and you will go commando.

You ought to be exploding!

The dare begins at a mall... lunch or dinner time with the eating court packed full.

Flirt with random guys. Until you get one of them to fuck you in the ass in the male's rest room.

Make sure, before fucking you, he has your correct cell phone number. If he ever calls you later, you must take the call. Always. Consider it part of this dare.

Then, get him to buy you something to eat... And go with him to the middle of the dinning room... with hundreds or maybe thousands of people sorrounding you in every way... and your new fuck buddy by your side.

Yell: "Oh shit! I am shitting myself!"

Shit yourself right then and there. Pee on yourself too.

Featured Threads

New Personals