Around The House Anal Toys

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
Try an electric razor with a condom over it for protection/cleanliness... haha just be careful :D

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
haha what I meant was the handle part

Next time you look at one tell me it wouldn't work haha

aika

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 20, 2008
England
Not the badass electric razor my father has. It would split one's anus in two.

:eek:

rumen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2008
Not the badass electric razor my father has. It would split one's anus in two.

:eek:

Haha, that's a really nice one :D I could imagine the damage this razor could dish out :)

yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
Around the house anal toys

I would have to say that my first choice would be a Ball Park Frank that is frozen and used with a condom to avoid baterial from the meat.

If you have a female in the house that uses disposable douches, you could use and an unopened douche and when you are ready to cum just let the fluids flow from it into your anus as your are ejaculating.

rpUral

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 14, 2008
Nobody's mentioned wine bottles yet.... The tapered ones would seem to be perfect: They start out fairly small and gradually build up in size. You could see how much of the bottle you could take, and see improvements over time. :)

crassus

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 5, 2009
The CLEAN end of a toilet brush or plunger...

I saw a movie where the girl put the whole plunger handle up her rear end. Since then, I have been trying to figure out how she did it and where it went. I am more tempted to think it could not have been real.

t_or_dgal

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 17, 2009
Ring-Toss

i always wanted to try a road cone or a ring toss toys from fisher price

I've inserted that Fisher Price Ring-Toss toy anally. It is a thrill. It's got a knob at the top, and it gets *very* wide as you get towards the bottom. Very exciting.

PaddleFan

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 2, 2009
I don't think anyone has mentioned candles yet. They come in all sorts of sizes, so you can purchase for your size/mood. I'm told it's best to put a condom on over a candle to keep things clean. Those long taper candles are long too, so it's unlikely you'll "lose" them.

Gateway

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 16, 2009
Here is one you could try. Got a few golf balls, drill a hole through them, insert a length of string through them, lube them up and stuff as many as you can up your ass as you can. Im up to 5 now and going strong.

another is

Get your phone, put it on vibrate, silence it if you want. (I didn't which seemed a bit odd like the dinosaur in Jurassic Park with the phone after it eats the guy) attach a length of string to it somehow( You dont want to get that lost in you, put a condom over it and slid it up your ass slowly :eek: then make a call to yourself and see how you fell about that. Iv tried it once and think I hit the sweet spot. I came real quick!!!!!
Mail me if you wanna share idea's..

ckret1

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 5, 2012
incert

Does anyone know of any toys from around the house that could be incerted anally, I have a hobby of inserting "odd" things in my anus.

Thanks in advance :p

My favorite is a nerf football arrow ?? it's a football with a handle with fins on it...take the fins off and lube it up real good..it's kinda big , but it's a stiff foam so it does "give" a little..once incerted it expands again and FILLS ur ass up..when taking out it's an AMAZING feeling , it stretches you to the max..:D

Featured Threads

New Personals