Puppy love 1

Verified
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 21, 2012
Uk
22 year old switch male seeking a 21-24 year old dominant female

Ok so I have posted a lot of adds on this before and have found few people that I got along with but could not go on with what we wanted due to life I am now looking for a mistress that I can build a bond with and get close with out side of our sessions.

I don't just want to be told how to wank I no how to do that by self I want tasks someone that will push my limits and some one that will enjoy my pain and get happiness and pleasure from it.

As a slave I like to see how happy my mistress is when I have done her task and that smile makes me want to keep going on that being said if I make my mistress sad I will beg for a punishment as I have failed my mistress and that's not good

My English is not the best due to dislaxa I will try my best tho and also use Siri if I have to

As you would expect from reading the top I don't want a one time thing I want us to bond and try lots of tasks etc my pain is your pleasure

It don't matter where you stay as long as we can work something out to talk to each other and plan stuff etc

We can talk on Skype Facebook kik phone if u from uk and anything else that would work for you

I will send a pic to show I am 100 percent real I hope you do the same there is so many fakes about its unreal

Age don't matter if you are 18 or over that is fine

Toys I have but will get more if needed money is not an issue atm

I hope you made it to the bottom and send me a nice pm so we can get to no each other the pics attached are me

My KIK is PuppyLoveGD
My Skype I will give once I no you
Facebook again when I no you

Thanks

Puppylove x
Puppy love 1 is online now Report Post

• Kinks:
Penis pump
Leg / wrist cuffs
Butt plug
Collar/lead
Whip