Prettyblueeyes

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Dec 18, 2016
Hi
Long time lurker and fan of kink talk.
I'm female looking for some ideas to do to myself.

Interested in humiliation, preferable quite extreme.
Nipple and breast pain and torture.
I realllly want to try some pussy and ass torture too.

My limits include piercing, friends and family and anything illegal

I'm willing to try anything once.

I have general
Household items at my disposal such as tacs, safety pins, duct tape, food, pegs, shoe laces, ice etc

Yeanke88

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 14, 2016
Hi, maybe u can start with something easy like rubbing your clit with some ice cubes. When its quiet melted u put it inside pussy.

U now take toothpaste and rub a nice layer on clit. And put a nice strap off duck tape over it. Now go on with what u where doing and when tingle stops pull off the tape and edge 5 times.

Prettyblueeyes

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Dec 18, 2016
Hi, maybe u can start with something easy like rubbing your clit with some ice cubes. When its quiet melted u put it inside pussy.

U now take toothpaste and rub a nice layer on clit. And put a nice strap off duck tape over it. Now go on with what u where doing and when tingle stops pull off the tape and edge 5 times.

Hi

Thank you but these are things I have done many times I am looking for something to push my limits more

keatin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 11, 2016
england
You ever made a tack bra, maybe you could try that with your panties instead if you have, for the ass torture, if yuh ace tried ice what about wire brushes and hot sauce? Pm me

kickass13

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2016
If you want some extreme bdsm pain Then kik me or pm me
Kik is nik.s.13
Waiting for you

Featured Threads

New Personals